Keshawn Lawrence latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
What could the kids possibly be doing? Smoking weed? Who in college doesn’t do that? Sounds like the family are using every excuse to steer him away from Miami

Doubt they would be doing that at the Hard Rock where coaches, recruits and their families are around. Would be beyond stupid.

The pass thing is just lazy. How hard is it to google a kid's name to check the spelling if you're not sure. I'm not sure that having him OV for paradise with so much going on was a good idea.

Advertisement
You're welcome.

Go Canes.
Save us the Go Canes. A pig wearing lipstick is still a pig.
D5_6cPeWkAEe7F4.jpeg

I don’t know who that dude is but it’s contradictory to everything I’m hearing. Unless Lawrence is trolling us hard.
He has been accurate in the past.... I think he has connections to a former player here? Don't quote me on that though... Anywho he's reputable. Unless of course both reports are correct and DVD hit it out of the park with Lawrence.

Advertisement
Another thing in our favor is we’re recruiting him at Corner. He wants to play corner. Tennessee recruiting him at safety.

I’m thinking it’s a chess move on our part. I think he’s definitely a safety. Tell him what he wants to hear to get him here.

Don’t think Gil would have bought into playing Striker at first. We gave him his shot at corner though and he bought in.

Advertisement
Another thing in our favor is we’re recruiting him at Corner. He wants to play corner. Tennessee recruiting him at safety.

I’m thinking it’s a chess move on our part. I think he’s definitely a safety. Tell him what he wants to hear to get him here.

Don’t think Gil would have bought into playing Striker at first. We gave him his shot at corner though and he bought in.

We have been messing up for years trying to recruit guys at positions we think they will play instead of just telling them what they want to hear like Saban, Urban and all the big dogs do. If he wants to be a Cb than recruit him as such and get him on campus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back