Keshawn Lawrence latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Not committed to vols or coach Black would know and be rubbing it in my face considering he’s a volunqueer himself.

That being said... parents (think he has an uncle older cousin with him too) not impressed by the atmosphere last night. Got a bad vibe early upon arriving at Hard Rock or possibly before (short and sweet some current players doing some stuff they shouldn’t be doing). Had his name spelled wrong on some kind of pass or something given to him and one of our recruiting staffers greeted him that didn’t know who he was off the bat... and then Ivey might not have been the best host. Stayed pretty quiet and didn’t have the best answers to their questions. DVD came in and took over for the rest of the night and it got much better but a rough start to say the least. Today at campus got off to a better start. Parents impressed by Coral Gables and the campus/education. Hopefully Corn swoops in at some point today. Even considering using tomorrow as an unofficial to see all they need to see and heading out Monday. TBD.

I’m flying out to west coast for work tomorrow then coming home and going on vacation right after. Might not be on here for a bit but word is he’ll be committed somewhere by the time I get back from vacation and recruitment shut down.

My loyalty is with the truth and forming smart opinions. I'm not going to just blindly defend Miami positions without looking at other facts, this is how dumb arguments like "Yearby is better than Dalvin Cook" manifest.

You can form smart opinions but here's the truth the guy came here to troll plain and simple. Doesn't matter if he commits here or not, he made an account to come troll that's the truth.

As far as your loyalty...

Not committed to vols or coach Black would know and be rubbing it in my face considering he’s a volunqueer himself.

That being said... parents (think he has an uncle older cousin with him too) not impressed by the atmosphere last night. Got a bad vibe early upon arriving at Hard Rock or possibly before (short and sweet some current players doing some stuff they shouldn’t be doing). Had his name spelled wrong on some kind of pass or something given to him and one of our recruiting staffers greeted him that didn’t know who he was off the bat... and then Ivey might not have been the best host. Stayed pretty quiet and didn’t have the best answers to their questions. DVD came in and took over for the rest of the night and it got much better but a rough start to say the least. Today at campus got off to a better start. Parents impressed by Coral Gables and the campus/education. Hopefully Corn swoops in at some point today. Even considering using tomorrow as an unofficial to see all they need to see and heading out Monday. TBD.

I’m flying out to west coast for work tomorrow then coming home and going on vacation right after. Might not be on here for a bit but word is he’ll be committed somewhere by the time I get back from vacation and recruitment shut down.

Well there you have it. There’s the banana in the tail pipe. He’ll be a Vol.

Hope we do better today. Need this kid hope we knock it out the park. Definitely disappointed in what I read in terms of how the visit started. ******* amateur hour. Spell the ******* name right holy **** lol. Should be easy. Idk about DJ as a host either. Would have preferred Al Blades Jr. Should be a no brainer. Hopefully this doesn't bite us in the ***

Advertisement
Think about it this way....if he didn't want to go to UT then why Unofficial 3 times, within a short period of time?

Seems kind of dumb to say he doesn't want to go there. Maybe, just maybe he is visiting here for a free trip and be home?

You know how many kids unofficial to Miami 100 times and not come lol

Advertisement

That doesn’t sound too positive but maybe we can turn it all around with some momentum with tonight. I could definitely see Ivey being too quiet, especially with an OOS kid who doesn’t have the local connections. I would have used Blades or Gil but oh well you live and learn. Most of what the players are doing is voluntary so I appreciate any effort. Let’s see if we can turn their heads tonight!

Thought Deejay was hosting him?

Advertisement

Should've had Al Blades or Bandy be his host.

If we dropped the ball on this one... Smfh.

Advertisement
No idea if what was said is true, but how do you spell a kids name wrong? That is a fireable offense

It seems to happens a lot. Florida just spelled Walkers name wrong. It’s not how isiah is normally spelt. It’s Keshawn and they probably put Keyshawn

No idea if what was said is true, but how do you spell a kids name wrong? That is a fireable offense

Least of their worries because apparently we’re not the first school to do it. Put in the y in his name when there’s not one. Would be more concerned with what players were seen doing by both official visitors and their parents when they were walking in with their hosts.

Least of their worries because apparently we’re not the first school to do it. Put in the y in his name when there’s not one. Would be more concerned with what players were seen doing by both official visitors and their parents when they were walking in with their hosts.

Guys, this guy is letting us know in advance about the banana in the tail pipe. Take heed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back