Keshawn Lawrence latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Think about it this way....if he didn't want to go to UT then why Unofficial 3 times, within a short period of time?

Seems kind of dumb to say he doesn't want to go there. Maybe, just maybe he is visiting here for a free trip and be home?

Think about it this way Tyrique Stevenson was on our campus how many times unofficially and committed to UGA

Think about it this way....if he didn't want to go to UT then why Unofficial 3 times, within a short period of time?

Seems kind of dumb to say he doesn't want to go there. Maybe, just maybe he is visiting here for a free trip and be home?
tenor-2.gif

I support whatever u have to tell yourself to make u feel better about Lawrence coming to Miami.

Cmon man put more work into a troll account and least make it a few months before and have at least 100 posts...

0/10. Fail.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

I know, I mean anytime a local kid practically lives on our campus he always commits.

Oh wait.

This is also multiple times he’s come here

Advertisement
They have a ton of good looking girls at UT. Also, a good craft beer shop downtown. Anyway.........

You post under the same user name on cuckVOLnation?

That way if you no show in this thread we can berate on your home turf

Lol I wish I could get on Volnation to give more information about certain recruits, but they never sent me a confirmation email or anything. I cried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back