Keshawn Lawrence latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
this. I'm from miami and i can't stand the people down here and its not like im ever gonna do Sobe or wynwood or brickell every weekend bc that crap gets old and you start to age out. eventually, a home is a home and as long as your needs are fulfilled (good schools, nice properties, good area, good jobs), anywhere will fit.
I moved to Miami in ‘93 for school at UM and realized after a year that I wasn’t moving back to Ohio. I travel for business and, frankly, whenever I’m anyplace that isn’t NY or LA, I can’t wait to get back. The weather alone makes it paradise. You can go to Little Havana, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, Little Haiti, South Miami, and so on - and have a different vibe or food - all in less than a 25 minute drive. You want to hit the Keys, an hour drive. Palm Beach, an hour or so north. Deep Sea fishing, backcountry kayaking, diving, etc. All right there. And the variety of women - forget about it. I understand kids from the inner city with little money don’t partake in some of these things, but nevertheless, I’ll put Miami/South Florida up against just about anywhere. How anyone can get “bored” down here is beyond me.

Advertisement
I moved to Miami in ‘93 for school at UM and realized after a year that I wasn’t moving back to Ohio. I travel for business and, frankly, whenever I’m anyplace that isn’t NY or LA, I can’t wait to get back. The weather alone makes it paradise. You can go to Little Havana, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, Little Haiti, South Miami, and so on - and have a different vibe or food - all in less than a 25 minute drive. You want to hit the Keys, an hour drive. Palm Beach, an hour or so north. Deep Sea fishing, backcountry kayaking, diving, etc. All right there. And the variety of women - forget about it. I understand kids from the inner city with little money don’t partake in some of these things, but nevertheless, I’ll put Miami/South Florida up against just about anywhere. How anyone can get “bored” down here is beyond me.

bc its not the only place you knew. when youre from here its very different just as any place where you grew up. you dont give a **** about the weather when its the only thing you know.

Advertisement
In the end, there’s a reason everybody in the country is packing up their **** and moving to Tennessee. Look at their daily population growth figures.
All my neighbors are moving there. Property value is about to shrink in south Florida from the mass exodus. The price of boats alone is shrinking to all time lows. It’s a **** fire sale. Southern California as well. Fish population is about to skyrocket.

Corn had his best year under Rumph which is what enabled him to even get drafted. I'm sure everyone thought MJ was getting drafted when he first got on campus too, huh? No. When has anyone ever said our CB need to be coached better during Rumphs tenure? Never. If anything that has been one of the most solid positions on the defense.

Oh, and u left out the part about him bringing Blades, Williams, Couch, and Bandy to The U. U omit the fact that 80%+ of our CBs are blue chippers.

Name me 2 coaches on FSU or VT that recruit and develop at an elite level. U can't, bc coaches are usually elite at one or the other, rarely both. Name me one on Miami.

For sure Corn made a jump the year when Rumph took over coaching him.
And Jackson improved too, although I think his junior year was statistically better. But hey he got drafted.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Supposedly already committed to the Vols. Will know soon.

Wouldn’t be surprised at all. I tried to reach out to my boy who played at UT and usually knows ahead of the public what is going on and he has been silent on my question about Lawrence. Not sure how to read into that.

Supposedly already committed to the Vols. Will know soon.
316CE434-709C-4398-B744-A7E96F9D14C1.gif

Which part of Knoxville are you located in. IP only says the city.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Think about it this way....if he didn't want to go to UT then why Unofficial 3 times, within a short period of time?

Seems kind of dumb to say he doesn't want to go there. Maybe, just maybe he is visiting here for a free trip and be home?
Farragut, I’m guessing. Dad is part of the big orange navy, mom puts pom poms in her hair on gameday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back