Keshawn Lawrence Latest 2.0 ( Avoid 50 pg count)

20190624_191300.jpg

Advertisement
Saw the news. Wish I didn’t hype it up but I was bought in and so were the people he was texting the last couple days checking up on him.

I think in the end it comes down to he wanted to play for Ansley and parents wanted him closer to home.

Still think he’s more of a safety and I even said this when I thought he was a cane. More worried about addressing our cb situation

Advertisement
Career over like Tyler Byrd.

Byrd was rated appropriately (middle of the road 3 star) until he broke up a pass and blocked a kick at the Army game and committed to an SEC school. Same thing happened to his butt buddy. Just a fact that the west coast (Naples) doesn’t produce much talent.

Ah ****, u shouldn't have post this. All **** bout to break lose on 😭😭😭.

OMG I’m soooooo better than that, I should have known once he posted that he was going to tennessee. UGH, that video had to have been done before him even arriving was mjack playing us also????

Advertisement
Byrd was rated appropriately (middle of the road 3 star) until he broke up a pass and blocked a kick at the Army game and committed to an SEC school. Same thing happened to his butt buddy. Just a fact that the west coast (Naples) doesn’t produce much talent.

Just wanted to let you know that you are a great “insider”

I think everyone put a little too much stock into Corn being his cousin. I personally never felt Tennessee was gonna let him slip away. Kid is the top defensive prospect in Tennessee, they weren’t letting him leave and you can’t blame the kid for staying home. Was a tough pull no matter how you try to look at it. Move along.

the Tennessee boards are stalking us lol. Congrats on getting Lawrence now go be relevant in football again, you’re last good year was in 2007 (Keyshawn Lawrence was 6 years old) and stop offering anybody will a pulse 400 offers is a stupid amount

Advertisement
It’s like I said days ago, just wanted a free trip.
Also said he was Vol, but you guys would rather listen to someone that knows his 7v7 coach lol.
Appropriate time for a UT fan to Troll, but we’ve seen this story before. UT will go 5-7, he’ll decommit and Clemson or UGA will come in la$t $econd to $coop him up. Would’ve loved for him to be a cane but Enjoy him for the next 6 or so months. I’m sure he’ll be wearing a different shade of orange.

Appropriate time for a UT fan to Troll, but we’ve seen this story before. UT will go 5-7, he’ll decommit and Clemson or UGA will come in la$t $econd to $coop him up. Would’ve loved for him to be a cane but Enjoy him for the next 6 or so months. I’m sure he’ll be wearing a different shade of orange.

Troll? All I did was say he was a Vol days ago and everyone jumped on me lol. I said I'd be back either way and here I am.

I think everyone put a little too much stock into Corn being his cousin. I personally never felt Tennessee was gonna let him slip away. Kid is the top defensive prospect in Tennessee, they weren’t letting him leave and you can’t blame the kid for staying home. Was a tough pull no matter how you try to look at it. Move along.

I said it multiple times in other threads. This was one of their top target and Pruitt isn’t going to lose these battles moving forward. Tennessee was always in the lead.0

Advertisement
Think he would’ve been a great fit in our scheme

It’s a miss but not a huge miss. Kid in the middle of Tennessee picks Tennessee. From a talent stand point I see what you are saying but not if you are saying the staff blew it

Advertisement
Back