Kermit Whitfield and FSU

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
It has been known for a while that FSU and Miami are his top schools. He is at FSU for their camp today and the latest chatter is that the Noles have the lead.

Not only is his cousin, Marvin Bracy, a factor, but FSU commit Tony Stevens has been recruiting Kermit hard. The two roomed with each other at the opening and there is a rumor that Stevens is actually transferring to Jones High School, where Whitfield goes.

A key will be if Whitfield can make it down to Miami for Rising Senior Day where he can regain a connection with the staff.

Advertisement
I'd rather have Coley then Whitfield. That's just my preference. Better player, electric athlete and a difference maker, potentially from Day 1.

I know its recruiting, and kids flip flop all the time, but I'm just not a fan of it, especially after professing so much supposed Cane love......

It has been known for a while that FSU and Miami are his top schools. He is at FSU for their camp today and the latest chatter is that the Noles have the lead.

Not only is his cousin, Marvin Bracy, a factor, but FSU commit Tony Stevens has been recruiting Kermit hard. The two roomed with each other at the opening and there is a rumor that Stevens is actually transferring to Jones High School, where Whitfield goes.

A key will be if Whitfield can make it down to Miami for Rising Senior Day where he can regain a connection with the staff.

ohhh no.jpg

hate to see a kid like Kermit go to FSU. dude is absolutely electric. stud. matchup nightmare

Advertisement
I think Coley is at the camp as well. I aint gon lie; I'm gonna be ****ed if FSU gets him. They've been getting the better athletes for at least the last 3 recruiting cycles, and it chaps my *ss to think of FSU as the faster, more athletic team.

Thank God Jimbo is the coach. That evens things out.....

He'll have to wait to see where Coley commits before they accept him.

How we can't get ANY business done in the Orlando/Jacksonville area, while FSU can come south and get guys is beyond me. I know historically we've always struck out up North, but ****, can we at least get 1 or 2 guys? Glad AG is building the pipeline in Tampa......

How we can't get ANY business done in the Orlando/Jacksonville area, while FSU can come south and get guys is beyond me. I know historically we've always struck out up North, but ****, can we at least get 1 or 2 guys? Glad AG is building the pipeline in Tampa......

And then when he chases someone up there the response is "why waste time when we can find someone just as good in South Florida?"

There is no winning on recruiting boards.

Advertisement
Valid points; I'm just frustrated that those bums from the north can come south and get some good players, and we can't even get a sniff in their backyards.

And then when he chases someone up there the response is "why waste time when we can find someone just as good in South Florida?"

We all knew this was likely a 2 team race, why is anyone surprised that Whitfield has them in the lead while he's camping there? Look at VH3, he went to USC, they're his leader, **** he even admitted that might change by the end of the day.

Advertisement
Well, ****. Kermit is EXACTLY the WR we need to complement the players already here. Not sure about starting, but he would get a **** of a lot of snaps as a freshman. Also, too bad that the Coley ship looks like its sailing, but still, there is plenty of time before signing day.

Advertisement
Valid points; I'm just frustrated that those bums from the north can come south and get some good players, and we can't even get a sniff in their backyards.

All this changes if we start WINNING

Advertisement
Back