Keontra to LB! (from Cribby Nuggets)

My only thing is how does he handle the added weight? If he can't handle it that will ruin him because he had good closing speed at striker.

Advertisement
Don't overlook Huff. Light is beginning to turn on. Even he admit that it was hard catching on as quickly as some of the other guys, but now he's seeing things slow down for him and he's making plays. His numbers are always in the top 2 for tackles from what is being put out. LB room beginning to look much better now with underclassmen getting in their groove.

Lets stop talking about Perry! Again after another scrimmage he's not on the list for making tackles. Experience don't mean anything and useless if you do know how to use it.
Who TF is Perry I'm so lost didn't know we had a LB named Perry?

I almost came out of my chair on this play yesterday. THIS is why 4 to Will makes all the sense in the world to me. I’m still a little concerned about his size causing some issues, but for one, he can add muscle without losing what you see here. And for two, I’d gladly trade some bulk at the 2nd level for what you see here.

Point blank: NO backer on the roster makes this play last season. We literally did not have a kid playing the position who can make this play. I’m excited to see how this experiment plays out.

I almost came out of my chair on this play yesterday. THIS is why 4 to Will makes all the sense in the world to me. I’m still a little concerned about his size causing some issues, but for one, he can add muscle without losing what you see here. And for two, I’d gladly trade some bulk at the 2nd level for what you see here.

Point blank: NO backer on the roster makes this play last season. We literally did not have a kid playing the position who can make this play. I’m excited to see how this experiment plays out.

Look at McCloud looking like a dummy...

Advertisement
Look at McCloud looking like a dummy...

His responsibility is the QB, not Knighton. He’s unblocked. They’re playing it off him. Smith has the back. The design of the play is to hopefully get someone up to the 2nd level to chip the Will or your back beating him to the edge. Neither happened because of Smith’s speed. Stop bagging on McCloud. It’s tired. He didn’t do anything wrong on this play.

His responsibility is the QB, not Knighton. He’s unblocked. They’re playing it off him. Smith has the back. The design of the play is to hopefully get someone up to the 2nd level to chip the Will or your back beating him to the edge. Neither happened because of Smith’s speed. Stop bagging on McCloud. It’s tired. He didn’t do anything wrong on this play.
His responsibility is to contain the outside and it was a poor angle.

simple facts. Smith made a great play but McCloud could have made the TFL which your ignoring because he was suppose to chase TVD on an RPO lol.

His responsibility is to contain the outside and it was a poor angle.

simple facts. Smith made a great play but McCloud could have made the TFL which your ignoring because he was suppose to chase TVD on an RPO lol.

I’m not going to get into the nuances of the play because you’re simply wrong but regardless of that, I’ll just point out that your entire contribution to a post lauding one of our players was to completely ignore that and only **** on McCloud. They don’t call em the worst fans in the country for nothing, folks!

Advertisement
Back