Kentucky loses to WKU

canefordays

Freshman
Western Kentucky just won at Kentucky against the wildcats. I don't care how good of a recruiter stoops is, or how much money they have to offer, but losing the home opener to an inferior team in your own state can't look good. Some of these kids should decommit soon IMO. Hopefully we can snag Tyree Brady from them

Advertisement
OR............. they know when they get there they start? Could be what Stoops is selling. FWIW

When those recruits realize there is not a future at Kentucky expect a lot of De-committments. Every program outside the top 25 can sell PT as a selling point.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Because turning around the Kentucky football program is an overnight job :ohlord:

Ain't they s'posed to be SEC?

The reason why they lost isn't because "turning around the program".

They lost because Bobby Petrino was calling the plays. Bobby Petrino is a better coach than a great deal of coaches, a great deal. He just a shady character. His poorly recruited Arkansas teams beat plenty of powers while he was there and were ranked fairly high.

So don't give me this "turning around" bit. Kentucky will beat teams this year. They just won't beat a Bobby Petrino coached and prepared team.

Because turning around the Kentucky football program is an overnight job :ohlord:

Ain't they s'posed to be SEC?

The reason why they lost isn't because "turning around the program".

They lost because Bobby Petrino was calling the plays. Bobby Petrino is a better coach than a great deal of coaches, a great deal. He just a shady character. His poorly recruited Arkansas teams beat plenty of powers while he was there and were ranked fairly high.

So don't give me this "turning around" bit. Kentucky will beat teams this year. They just won't beat a Bobby Petrino coached and prepared team.

They lost because they're still garbage.

Tyre Brady never received his offical written offer from Kentucky when they went out about 1 month ago.

Edit: can't find the link but it was from the Kentucky 247 site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tyre Brady never received his offical written offer from Kentucky when they went out about 1 month ago.

Wow that is very interesting TK. Also wasn't it rumored that T. Brady may have academic issues, if so I am wondering if that could have been an issue.

Go Canes

Advertisement
670.jpg

like the guy in Airplane picked a terrible time to stop sniffing glue, Stoops picked a terrible time to coach in Kentucky with the Petrino train in state

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back