2025 Kentrell Rinehart, RB - Galloway Westland (Galloway, OH) offered + sets visit

Advertisement
I wouldn’t say feeder, because they haven’t been dominant for a while. In the 80’s when they were a powerhouse, yes. But not so much anymore. The last major Moeller player I can think of is Sam Hubbard, and he went to osu. But akroncane may know more than me at this time
Moeller was an absolute monster and stepping to stone to ND back in the ‘70s and ‘80s with the likes of the Francisco brothers, etc. They sent a lot of high profile kids there, but many were overrated and didn’t produce as expected. They don’t produce as many big time kids now as they once had, so I can’t say that they’re a feeder to any program anymore. Their top prospect last year was a pretty good running back that inked with Michigan. How he was named Mr. Football up here I will never know. He’s a good kid, but him winning Mr. Football was like Derrick Straight being given the Thorpe in ‘03.

I’m not sure what you mean. Are you asking if I graduated in 2004 and know that weird little politician?
Sorry. Was confusing. It wasn’t you. It was allaboutdau. He graduated ffrom
X class of ‘04, Vivek the politician graduated in ‘03

Moeller was an absolute monster and stepping to stone to ND back in the ‘70s and ‘80s with the likes of the Francisco brothers, etc. They sent a lot of high profile kids there, but many were overrated and didn’t produce as expected. They don’t produce as many big time kids now as they once had, so I can’t say that they’re a feeder to any program anymore. Their top prospect last year was a pretty good running back that inked with Michigan. How he was named Mr. Football up here I will never know. He’s a good kid, but him winning Mr. Football was like Derrick Straight being given the Thorpe in ‘03.
In that time, notre dame actually hired Moeller head coach, Gerry Faust. He may have soured the university on Moeller for perpetuity when he nearly killed their program

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back