Kentavious Street

252cane

All-ACC
Ncst,miami,lsu,ole miss is the top 4 and he had top 5 with fsu in it but eliminated them today. I believe he visits jan.18.

Advertisement
How is this kid, to be honest never even seen his highlight cause I never thought we had a chance. Al's January special?

Advertisement
NC St must be giving this kid like 13 suitcases full of cash, right? Oh wait, that is the two SEC schools.

/sarcasm.

Advertisement
Has the size to play right away at 6'2.5 265 and was said to run a 4.67. He said in the summer miami was right at the top with ncst.

How is this kid, to be honest never even seen his highlight cause I never thought we had a chance. Al's January special?

rivals has him rated 16th overall in the nation I believe.

Well I know that, but I was wondering on more feedback than just that. I watched his junior tape on Rivals, and he made a bunch of plays but in most of them he wasnt even being blocked. Rivals also had an article were they listed 10 players from this year's class that are specimens and college ready and he was one of them, I just didnt see enough in that highlight reel to believe he is worth the hype.....

Interesting considering he visited FSU last weekend.

Not unusual, though for a kid to eliminate a school right after a visit. Used to happen to us a lot when we had Coker and Shannon. Kids would come and get turned off.

Advertisement
FSU eliminated him....understand the young man has grade concerns so who knows. Hopefully he's not too far off and by the time he comes to Miami in January the staff will much more about the academics...

FSU says they're gettin Pettway and he's higher on their board so "they cut Street" because they would be full.

Advertisement
FSU eliminated him....understand the young man has grade concerns so who knows. Hopefully he's not too far off and by the time he comes to Miami in January the staff will much more about the academics...

FSU says they're gettin Pettway and he's higher on their board so "they cut Street" because they would be full.

yup. I read these exactly from warchant

Advertisement
Back