Kent State

Advertisement
Good question and I’ve got no clue honestly but if not keysor who else would be an option to even throw out there?

DiMare indicated it would likely be McFarlane or Garland in his press conference. If it's McFarlane I'm guessing he'll be limited to 60-75 pitches.

Also, Kent St is going to be tough. Other than FAU it's easily our hardest midweek game. Kent St is picked to win the MAC, even though that Central Michigan team we played last year returns most of its talent. They're 2-1 so far with the loss being to an Iowa team that threw a legit Friday ace against them.

Team is going to have to be focused because if they're looking ahead to Florida, Kent St is more than good enough to take this one

Advertisement
Also, Kent St is going to be tough. Other than FAU it's easily our hardest midweek game. Kent St is picked to win the MAC, even though that Central Michigan team we played last year returns most of its talent. They're 2-1 so far with the loss being to an Iowa team that threw a legit Friday ace against them.

Team is going to have to be focused because if they're looking ahead to Florida, Kent St is more than good enough to take this one

Agree, especially w all the hype, rankings, etc around UF series. Hope we're focused.

Very good program. With Ohio St recruiting poorly, a lot of really quality players have ended up at Kent St. I haven’t looked to see if they are throwing one of their better arms tonight, but that is going to be a quality team that goes out there tonight.

I’m hoping we see McFarlane and Garland for 3-4 each then maybe Keysor and Federman get 1 a piece to get some work.

Advertisement

Dropping Jenkins instead of Lala is an interesting reaction to this past weekend

Dropping Jenkins instead of Lala is an interesting reaction to this past weekend

I am guessing their starter is RH. Gino seems to be pretty traditional as far as pitcher-hitter match-ups. Hope McFarlane looks as good as he did over the weekend.

Advertisement
just tuning in. first im seeing of this kid. but only 15 pitches in the 2rd i aint mad at it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back