Kenny Young

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Laron Byrd will always be a hero in my book for catching that **** TD at UVA in OT.

A guy from LA is a must. Nope.

Ed Reed and Reggie Wayne say "sup"

No one is saying we've never gotten a LA kid, he's saying they are luxuries, not "musts". C'mon people, keep it together.

OP said getting a guy "like him" is a must

Exactly, it's like if i said a Alabama guy is a must which is dumb as **** but we are getting lighter in the depth chart with linebackers and he's a stud in a top football state

Advertisement

No one is saying we've never gotten a LA kid, he's saying they are luxuries, not "musts". C'mon people, keep it together.

OP said getting a guy "like him" is a must

Exactly, it's like if i said a Alabama guy is a must which is dumb as **** but we are getting lighter in the depth chart with linebackers and he's a stud in a top football state

Agreed. No Paul, EJ, and Terry is tough on a depth chart. I like our LB group but there's a lot of injury concerns amongst the hopeful starters and the depth guys have a lot of promise but a lot to prove. Those guys were going to play big roles on the team this year.

Not saying anyone is a must, and if their ever was a "must", Ed Reed was one. No one knows who is or isn't a "must" till years later anyways...but where a players from doesn't determine whether they're a must or luxuries

Not saying anyone is a must, and if their ever was a "must", Ed Reed was one. No one knows who is or isn't a "must" till years later anyways...but where a players from doesn't determine whether they're a must or luxuries
It isn't about where he's from but the fact that he has big offers so without seeing the tape my guess is he can really play and we will desperately need more talent at linebacker especially after we just lost 3 guys who would've gotten playing time. Well 2 and Terry possibly getting kicked off but you know what I mean.

Advertisement
Kid comes from one of the best programs in the country, I live in Louisiana and John Curtis is looked at in the same light as St. Thomas Aquinas down hear. Most of there best talent goes to LSU. It would be a hard get, but very worth it. I would love for Miami to stick it to LSU and get a quality player in the process.

Update on Young from ITU. If you have soft shoulders and let e-words ravage your ****, dont click on the info below.

6-1 210, 4.79 40, 27.5 in vert

http://bigcountypreps.com/181/under-armour-2013-combine-results/

HLs: http://www.prepforce.com/media/videos/iphone/3132.mp4

-Barrow visited him for the second time last week
-Barrow told him he's toward the top of LB board
-Highly interested in Miami, wants to visit in June
-Likes the swagger and the way Miami works
-Likes the football history
-Says Miami produces great LBs like Ray Lewis
-GOAT Reed lives by him, they talk sometimes
-They've never talked about Miami but Young will probably bring it up
-Notable offers: LSUcks, Thick Saban, Miami, FSUcks ***, whOregon, Nebraska, Michigan, Tennessee, ***gies, and UCLA
-Open to everyone
-Has already visited UCLA, LSUcks, Thick Saban, and Ole ****
-This summer, planning on visiting: ASU, Arkansas, UFag, FSUcks, Miami, Miss St., and Tennessee
-What he's looking for in a school: academics, wants to know how far a degree from each school will take him, comfortable environment at a winning program, good relationship with the coarches especially the LB coach, and playing early

Update on Young from ITU. If you have soft shoulders and let e-words ravage your ****, dont click on the info below.

6-1 210, 4.79 40, 27.5 in vert

http://bigcountypreps.com/181/under-armour-2013-combine-results/

HLs: http://www.prepforce.com/media/videos/iphone/3132.mp4

-Barrow visited him for the second time last week
-Barrow told him he's toward the top of LB board
-Highly interested in Miami, wants to visit in June
-Likes the swagger and the way Miami works
-Likes the football history
-Says Miami produces great LBs like Ray Lewis
-GOAT Reed lives by him, they talk sometimes
-They've never talked about Miami but Young will probably bring it up
-Notable offers: LSUcks, Thick Saban, Miami, FSUcks ***, whOregon, Nebraska, Michigan, Tennessee, ***gies, and UCLA
-Open to everyone
-Has already visited UCLA, LSUcks, Thick Saban, and Ole ****
-This summer, planning on visiting: ASU, Arkansas, UFag, FSUcks, Miami, Miss St., and Tennessee
-What he's looking for in a school: academics, wants to know how far a degree from each school will take him, comfortable environment at a winning program, good relationship with the coarches especially the LB coach, and playing early

No nickname for Tennessee? How bout the Volunqueers? Works for WV too.

Advertisement
Back