Kenny McIntosh Talks Miami And Oklahoma

Advertisement
I could see a school like Georgia giving Sanguinetti some attention or an "offer" to raise his profile with other programs, but I highly doubt he would be a take for them, or any of the programs bearing down on McIntosh.

Advertisement
I could see a school like Georgia giving Sanguinetti some attention or an "offer" to raise his profile with other programs, but I highly doubt he would be a take for them, or any of the programs bearing down on McIntosh.
they’ll take him then do him like that Wildgoose dude

Many recruits asked to either be tagged on twitter or to let them know when their article is up so they can read it.

Most of the time, it is a good thing to be sending them their articles to help keep building a relationship with them so they'll be more likely to continue to talk to us in the future.

I'd say 9/10 recruits are actively reading their own articles, and yes that means they're reading comments too, good and bad. Our site is available to anyone, so they all have easier access to read their articles here. For people that actually think they aren't, I'm telling you now, it is a fact that they are, they tell me all the time.

So in other words, porsters need to STFU.....

The whole "package deal" thing is cute until reality sets in. It seems to almost never work out.

If your parents don't want to make one trip to Oklahoma, how are they gonna travel to watch games for 3-4 years?
I’m sure they have a television

Advertisement
Go get Daniel Carter from Aquinas. The **** with Mac if he wants to be a package deal with a guy who will end up at Southern Miss or something.

Advertisement
If getting lil Mac means we gotta take Mr 4.80 then no thanks

They both run 4.8 lol talking about package deal a safety an running back that slow sounds like a golden era video i saw on YouTube. I like Mac at middle LB!

I like Mac and we should keep on him but the staff needs to send a signal and start getting more involved w Carter and Wright. I have no reason to doubt Stefan about recruits reading the page, with that being the case lets keep it real. Mac if you want to be here great but if u want to pull a Jaden Davis more power to you i like Carter and Wright lets start going after those two some more. I

Advertisement
Many recruits ask to either be tagged on twitter or to let them know when their article is up so they can read it.

Most of the time, it is a good thing to be sending them their articles to help keep building a relationship with them so they'll be more likely to continue to talk to us in the future.

I'd say 9/10 recruits are actively reading their own articles, and yes that means they're reading comments too, good and bad. Our site is available to anyone, so they all have easier access to read their articles here. For people that actually think they aren't, I'm telling you now, it is a fact that they are, they tell me all the time.

The questions asked by all the writers are consistent and not too prodding with every player. This type of questioning will build trust between the players and the CIS staff. Building these relationships will allow the players to be comfortable with the staff and will grow the credibility of CIS.

I've said it a few times and I'll say it again; the entire CIS staff is doing a helluva job that's much appreciated.

yall keep on with the middle linebacker bs. Smh. We got some “experts” on here that apparently know more than everyone recruiting him.

Advertisement
Back