Kenny Kadji To Cleveland

Nice numbers for Kenny tonight. Scored 15 points on 6-11 shooting and had 5 rebounds.

Advertisement
Is he on the team i.e. guaranteed a spot?

Probably still trying to secure that spot. Would be a great spot for him though. Lot of talent there and he can help spread the floor. He just has to not lose focus on defense and rebounding. Rebounds are huge in the NBA

It was a nice start yesterday but with Thompson, Bynum, Bennett, Zeller, and Varejao he went to a very crowded frontcourt

Thought it was a weird choice for him.

Advertisement
I have to imagine there is a team that will take his size and talent as a stretch 4 who can give a solid 15-20 minutes off the bench.

I have to imagine there is a team that will take his size and talent as a stretch 4 who can give a solid 15-20 minutes off the bench.

Kadji is a more athletic and better defending version of Matt Bonner. He just has to be consistent on defense and rebounding. Hopefully other teams are taking notice of his performance in the pre-season games, as Cleveland has a pretty deep front court

Kadji is a more athletic and better defending version of Matt Bonner. He just has to be consistent on defense and rebounding. Hopefully other teams are taking notice of his performance in the pre-season games, as Cleveland has a pretty deep front court

He is nowhere near the shooter Bonner is

Advertisement

Didnt he shoot well over 40% from 3 pt last year?

2 Years ago

http://www.sports-reference.com/cbb/players/kenny-kadji-1.html

2 years ago and in college.

Bonner hit 44.2 percent last year from the NBA line. He is easily one of the best pure shooters in the NBA

I hope Kenny catches on somehwere. Last years team will always hold a special spot in cane hoops fans hearts

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back