Kenny Kadji To Cleveland

Vanderhooooov

Sophomore
Kenny Kadji just signed with the Cavs via @hurricanesports

Also, Durrand Scott to the Spurs.

And way to go, Kenny Kadji: The newest member of the Cleveland Cavaliers summer league #CanesNBA pic.twitter.com/SSFn4hTZ2d

Congratulations to Durand Scott, who's signed with the San Antonio Spurs summer league #CanesNBA pic.twitter.com/gUyetykIYs

Last edited:
Advertisement
Based on Kadji's age, he should have signed with the Spurs. Thank you, I'll be here all week. Tip your waitresses.

Advertisement
Based on Kadji's age, he should have signed with the Spurs. Thank you, I'll be here all week. Tip your waitresses.

His heritage too. Pop loves the foreign guys

can Durand outplay the Pattie Mills of the world?...maybe a trip to Europe for a year or two will do him good....**** he can defend better than probably all of their guards.

Outplay? All he'd have to do is out towel wave Patty Mills.

Advertisement

His heritage too. Pop loves the foreign guys

can Durand outplay the Pattie Mills of the world?...maybe a trip to Europe for a year or two will do him good....**** he can defend better than probably all of their guards.

No shame at all in going to Europe for a year and proving yourself more. Look what it did for Udonis Haslem

Advertisement
I think TMJ should get a look.

He hasn't proven to be able to create his own shot. Not too many guys like that make it in the NBA.

Really? James Jones disagrees. So does Shane Battier. Heck, even Danny Green says hi. Mike Miller would like a word with you too.

Not too many guys like that make it in the NBA. You could run off the names of another 20 bench players and it wouldn't disprove my point.

Actually that does disprove your point. There are 2-3 spots on every team for guys like that.

Advertisement
Actually that does disprove your point. There are 2-3 spots on every team for guys like that.

There are 2-3 spots on every NBA team for one dimensional catch and shoot guys? We'll have to agree to disagree on that.

Well, the Heat have 4-5, so yeah, I think on most full nba rosters of 15, there are 2-3.

Maybe for 6'8+ guys. Trey is shorter and not exactly Bruce Bowen on the defensive end. Europe could do him well, then come back and give it another shot.

Until given a shot who knows how Trey will do as some translate better in the pros than in college.

Advertisement
Back