Kenneth is very angry

Advertisement
Dorsey reaction why he is winner. Out of high school skinny kid with some limitted physical abilities. His preparation and instincts took over. He proved a lot of persons wrong. TVD stop talking shot about the game atmosphere and become a Dorsey.
Yes for sure. This staff would’ve just sat there with their foots up their asses

Advertisement
Dolphins fans showed up today at Hard Rock. It was crazy, I guess Miami is just a Dolphins town.
Even when they suck they still drew more.. Always was a football town, veryyyyy deep ties, they just been waiting for a good product.. Having a QB and SPEEEED makes an exciting brand of football but dam the defense stood up today, 90 plays?! SHEESH

Even when they suck they still drew more.. Always was a football town, veryyyyy deep ties, they just been waiting for a good product.. Having a QB and SPEEEED makes an exciting brand of football but dam the defense stood up today, 90 plays?! SHEESH
Lot of UF and FSU fans in SFL who like the Dolphins. It is what it is

Advertisement
Dorsey reaction why he is winner. Out of high school skinny kid with some limitted physical abilities. His preparation and instincts took over. He proved a lot of persons wrong. TVD stop talking shot about the game atmosphere and become a Dorsey.
TVD will NEVER be in Dorsey's zip code

If the Bills get to the Superbowl, we should hire him as our HC. Then the Dolphins and Canes can have the most "geek chic" headcoaching tandem in the country.

Advertisement
Yeah that was crazy

He’s done here.

Uber prepared guy who takes his job seriously. The guy is inundated with more information than most OC's I've seen. Two notebooks, a pad, three different highlighters.
Three different highlighters = next level ****

Gattis probably still using a No. 2 pencil with a cheap eraser.

Advertisement
I appreciate the outburst. Shows passion, more than our staff has done. This guy did more with less and anyone my age remembers that. Yes he had all world players around him but his brains and ability to get it to them won us a lot of games.

Advertisement
Back