2024 Kennedy Urlacher, Safety, Chandler HS AZ

Advertisement
Kid looks like Urlacher had a kid with Seau. He's a take based on that alone.

Screenshot_20230310_121805_Google.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I wonder if he’ll have the same frame as his dad. I believe Brian was a safety in college at some point.
He was early, then went to LB but didn't get much burn, and then a new coaching staff (Rocky Long I think) "created" something like the Lobo-back position for him. He also returned kicks and played some WR in his last two years.

Advertisement
Must get for the bloodline lol I don’t even know what school Urlacher went to off top of my head

He was early, then went to LB but didn't get much burn, and then a new coaching staff (Rocky Long I think) "created" something like the Lobo-back position for him. He also returned kicks and played some WR in his last two years.
Yup. Rocky Long used to play the old 3-3-5 stack with a 5th DB as a LB/S hybrid.

Advertisement
His Dad was a Legend in New Mexico...

He was one of Rocky Long’s greatest developments as a Coach.
Pops was a beast. Rocky didn't really have a whole lot to do with developing him, he just put him in position to make plays and let him play. By far the best athlete on the field at UNM.

I was in high school in Burque when he was at UNM and got to meet him on a few recruiting trips and visits to UNM. Played basketball with him a few times too. He was ridiculously athletic.

Hope his son is cut from the same cloth.

Pops was a beast. Rocky didn't really have a whole lot to do with developing him, he just put him in position to make plays and let him play. By far the best athlete on the field at UNM.

I was in high school in Burque when he was at UNM and got to meet him on a few recruiting trips and visits to UNM. Played basketball with him a few times too. He was ridiculously athletic.

Hope his son is cut from the same cloth.
Dennis Franchione had him on the bench...

Rocky Long saw the usefulness in his ability & put him in the best position to succeed, that’s apart of development.

Advertisement
Back