Kendrick Norton

rok

Great Poster
Gives me a boner.

Had no idea he'd be making such a deep impact this early on.

Apparently has done so well that they were able to shift Jenkins outside.

This DL might save Golden's job.

Advertisement
There is definitely some potential on this DL, does this coaching staff have the ability to bring it out of them? Unfortunately or fortunately, depending on your prospective, probably not.

We'll know exactly what this whole team is made of when they face Nebraska! That O line will be a tough matchup hopefully our D Line can set the tone.

I might be getting ahead of myself, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him in the mix for the Lombardi and Outland trophies this year.

Advertisement
every crapped on him saying he was a kid all the other schools wanted as an OL.

every crapped on him saying he was a kid all the other schools wanted as an OL.

well that is a fact that other schools wanted him as an OL which helped us land him. so idk if that's crapping on him by stating what actually happened.

Advertisement
I liked the couple times we lined up in the second half with Norton and Moten on the inside with the Booker T bookends outside. That looked like a Miami front 4.....

Gives me a boner.

Had no idea he'd be making such a deep impact this early on.

Apparently has done so well that they were able to shift Jenkins outside.

This DL might save Golden's job.

What is the story on this kid?

He plays DT, From jax, he plays DT. That alone tells me if he is talented he shouldnt be here.

Plus I never heard of this kid or his recruitment until the game. Someone break it down for me, thanks

Advertisement
Crazy part is, when that 2nd string D-Line took the field, the really got after the QB.

Not sure if it was because of their fresh legs or if they're that good.

well that is a fact that other schools wanted him as an OL which helped us land him. so idk if that's crapping on him by stating what actually happened.

Yeah, I don't see how wanting Him as an OLmen is crapping on Him either...****, I thought He was coming here as an OLmen. Kids OLine highlights were impressive though, He was buryin' people on those KO blocks.

Advertisement
He looks like he has some Warren Sapp and some Vince Wilfork in him.

yup after one game I see that he will definitely be a HOF and super bowl champion. Man I wish our coaching staph had the ability to see talent like some of our fans.

Advertisement
Back