Kendrick Norton

Take with a grain of salt... Our OL is quite possibly the worst it's been in a very long time. Not saying this kid won't be good but I'd temper some expectations.

He was playing against 2s-3s come on now man the situation at that bad. We have talent but the backups are inexperienced right now

Listen I'm a ray a f'ing Sunshine compared to the dip****s on here always complaining but our OL situation isn't good.

Our O-Line situation was "scary" going into last year. Every time the O-line was mentioned, Kyle would talk about how it bad it was going to be and how the recruiting misses would kill us. After the Louisville ***-kicking the line came together even after losing the top two RTs. So far the reports is that Sunny is a completely different guy. If that is true you can move McDermott to guard if need be and play Darling at LT. Or you could flip flop that. Linder and Isidora are solid on the inside. We've got two cupcakes to figure stuff out too. Not really worried about Kehoe's group until they give me reason to worry.

Im just telling you this is going to be a rough year on the OL. I said it back around the bowl game people would be calling for kehoe to be fired after this season (which is stupid). Next season I think the OL will make a huge jump and Kaaya will be an animal because of it.

Advertisement
Red-shirt the kid an let him develop properly! Yes he is talented but still needs development, I am hoping staff doesn't waste his year for 30-50 snaps this season.

Go Canes

Wyche and Hurt both graduate and our only other returning 1-techs will be Jenkins and Fines. If he's better than any of the upperclassmen, then you play him.

Why would you play him now if both Wyche and Hurtelou are still here? NT's don't grow on trees an if you can stash one or two away for an additional year you do it. For instance they burned Moten's and Jenkins freshman year for a losing season an they each maybe played 50 snaps the whole season playing maybe 5 snaps a game, how is that good roster management on our current staffs part?

Go Canes

Red-shirt the kid an let him develop properly! Yes he is talented but still needs development, I am hoping staff doesn't waste his year for 30-50 snaps this season.

Go Canes

Wyche and Hurt both graduate and our only other returning 1-techs will be Jenkins and Fines. If he's better than any of the upperclassmen, then you play him.

Why would you play him now if both Wyche and Hurtelou are still here? NT's don't grow on trees an if you can stash one or two away for an additional year you do it. For instance they burned Moten's and Jenkins freshman year for a losing season an they each maybe played 50 snaps the whole season playing maybe 5 snaps a game, how is that good roster management on our current staffs part?

Go Canes

Hurtelou's natural position is a 3 tech not a 1. Same for Moten who can also swing out in a 5 too. Truly our best fits for a 1 are wyche and Jenkins.

Advertisement

Go Canes

Go Canes

Hurtelou's natural position is a 3 tech not a 1. Same for Moten who can also swing out in a 5 too. Truly our best fits for a 1 are wyche and Jenkins.

Give him more snaps than the upperclassmen if that's the case.

Go Canes

Go Canes

So the guy who made a tackle on the second drive against Louisville only found a way to play 4 snaps the rest of the way in that game? 50 for the whole year. Pretty sure Jenkins was the backup NT for at least the first half of the season because Wyche was out of shape.

Jenkins played more than 5 snaps on the second drive of that game.

Last edited:
I need to see it against Bethune Cookman. That'll be the real test.

I know your joking but I chatted with a player from Bethune a couple weeks ago. Says he loves playing against teams like the canes and they have too much talent to be playing "that pitter patter garbage technique". Florida State is his favorite team and says Cook is gonna bust for 200 yards on us this year.

Also said they feel like they can upset the Canes.

Wait this is a true freshman doing this to the oline? Does not sound good for the oline of you ask me.

Advertisement
H7jSGVX.jpg

I agree with this. The d lineman dropping into coverage joke is played. I love reading this board for the laughs but that just isn't funny anymore. We need some more original material. People need to take some lessons from Chise

Can he drop into coverage though?

Wow, so witty. That's a new one. Haven't heard that 5000 times already.

That's great. I feel like I could crush Kate Upton all night. Unfortunately, neither have even a remote chance of happening. Sorry to your buddy on Bethune.

I know your joking but I chatted with a player from Bethune a couple weeks ago. Says he loves playing against teams like the canes and they have too much talent to be playing "that pitter patter garbage technique". Florida State is his favorite team and says Cook is gonna bust for 200 yards on us this year.

Advertisement
That's great. I feel like I could crush Kate Upton all night. Unfortunately, neither have even a remote chance of happening. Sorry to your buddy on Bethune.

He will be alright. ****, he probably won't see the field against the canes.

did they fly the **** banner at the scrimmage? if not, it was a wasted opportunity to let admin/Golden know we are not happy.

Advertisement
**** be average overall this year and then the CIS mongoloids will blame him for all of Al Golden's failures.

did they fly the **** banner at the scrimmage? if not, it was a wasted opportunity to let admin/Golden know we are not happy.

Not a fan of the banner...

But it gave the #westendzone a place in history that will be seen for years (the U 2), and THAT, my friends, is impressive.

Advertisement
Back