Kendrick Bingley

KANE

Junior
Does TNM mean that we start getting those kids that says Miami is their "Dream School"?

twes.305

Junior
More than that. Already got 2 dts commited. This kid will be a dt if he is a legit 266 and they going after carter.
we are not taking more than 2 dts. Don't be surprise if the dts decommit so we can get more elite ones. Moise is pretty good, but Riggins can at most just be a rotational player at the next level.

skeeter

Junior
Probably 5. 4-6 is range. Will depend on how the current class looks, whether Phillips shows up, whether Martin transfers, does Miller develop, is Joyner a LB....
Yup, all that plus does Williams make it in with the grade rumors. All factors in whether we take 2-4 DE. 2-3 most likely number...And if we need only 2 it means we got good news on those other fronts.

Last edited:

DusseDez

Freshman
So 4-6 DL this class we already have Samuel Anaele(DE), Willie Moise(DT) & Tre’Von Riggins committed. Hell I want Chantz Williams, Jalen Carter, Elijah Roberts too lol.

252cane

All-ACC
we are not taking more than 2 dts. Don't be surprise if the dts decommit so we can get more elite ones. Moise is pretty good, but Riggins can at most just be a rotational player at the next level.
Riggins is not being dropped.

Cuban-Cane

Recruit
TOS did an interview with him last week and they believe UM leads. @Stefan Adams @DMoney hes a priority right? His film is legit and he can play inside or outside.View attachment 83291View attachment 83292
Canesport believes every kid who gives good feedback is a UM lean. I only go there for the interviews but their insight sucks. Ivins said we are in a good spot but many expect him to stay in the Carolinas. I would trust that more..

ajone228

Recruit
Canesport believes every kid who gives good feedback is a UM lean. I only go there for the interviews but their insight sucks. Ivins said we are in a good spot but many expect him to stay in the Carolinas. I would trust that more..
Canesport didn’t do the interview. It was another analyst who works in the Carolinas but I get what you’re saying.