Kendall Randolph 2014 DB

Advertisement
Kid had his coach and mentor in the room with pruitt and tried to commit but pruitt told him they are pursuing other targets (marlon humphrey,tony brown,kendarious webster)

Advertisement
Kid had his coach and mentor in the room with pruitt and tried to commit but pruitt told him they are pursuing other targets (marlon humphrey,tony brown,kendarious webster)

I understand humphrey and brown are "ranked" higher but if it's a size issue i dont get it unless Randolph is shorter then his listed height of 5'11"... he doesnt look like it though but i guess there is a big difference in Pruitt's eyes between a 5'11" corner and a 6'0" corner.

I understand humphrey and brown are ranked higher but if it's a size issue i dont get it unless Randolph is shorter then his listed height of 5'11"... he doesnt look like it though but i guess there is a big difference in Pruitt's eyes between a 5'11" corner and a 6'0" corner.

Don't think it was a size issue. Just think they had other guys rated higher. IF we are recruiting Randolph at the moment, I wonder if it is at safety or corner. We already have 3 corners committed & safety depth is thin. I would have to think safety

I understand humphrey and brown are ranked higher but if it's a size issue i dont get it unless Randolph is shorter then his listed height of 5'11"... he doesnt look like it though but i guess there is a big difference in Pruitt's eyes between a 5'11" corner and a 6'0" corner.

Don't think it was a size issue. Just think they had other guys rated higher. IF we are recruiting Randolph at the moment, I wonder if it is at safety or corner. We already have 3 corners committed & safety depth is thin. I would have to think safety

Yeah I agree but I would rather have Ryan Mayes at safety and Randolph at corner, but that's just me.... or both at safety if Gray isnt going to qualify.

Advertisement
He lists the four schools he has the most interest in as Louisville, Miami, Stanford and North Carolina. All are even.
FSU is his leader (lmao)
Carroll is his recruiter and trying to get him to visit after the season
Likes the team chemistry.

Edit: ^^^wizard

Advertisement

4 Schools he's most interested in are Lou, Miami, UNC, Stanford...says FSU is also still under consideration
Will likely take visit to UM after the season
Will decide in January or on signing day
What he likes about UM? Team chemistry, intensity, and willing to play young players

How can you possibly have those two in the same group? If you are smart enough to get into Stanford, there should be no question between going there and Louisville. I can understand that you might not like the atmosphere at Stanford, but then go to Miami or UNC instead.

Kid wants to go to FSU and if they offer him he's gone. Now he can play cb or safety so he's a good prospect to watch out for

Advertisement
look good in the game out of stte in Atlanta, but even the announcers of the game noted that he is shorter than his listed heigh..which was 6'0 for the game...i think dude is 5'10....and is a cb recruit all the way.....he looked solid like i said in the game.

Ryan Mayes is a cb imo....until i see other wise from him...Mayes situation is similar to Kacy Rodegrs who everyone projected tos afety because of his size...and it took him this long to get comfortable at the safety spot....we need guys ready to play safety right away because we will be thin there next yer...Mayes looks like a boundary corner in the Gunter mold who is doing work so far this year imo.

Advertisement
Back