Kendal Briles education

Advertisement
When did this website turn into Tumblr?

He's coached at four other schools since then. He was cleared of wrongdoing.

BTW who said anything about him being a "savior"?
Tumblr.... Not liking when like 30 different football players rape girls Is now this site turning into Tumblr now huh. Interesting.

Cleared of wrongdoing.... What wrongdoing has Kiffen done technically? Yet many on here will shoot that down immediately....

I'm saying people like you shouldn't get defensive if people view the entire Baylor **** very negatively on his resume.

Tumblr.... Not liking when like 30 different football players rape girls Is now this site turning into Tumblr now huh. Interesting.

Cleared of wrongdoing.... What wrongdoing has Kiffen done technically? Yet many on here will shoot that down immediately....

I'm saying people like you shouldn't get defensive if people view the entire Baylor **** very negatively on his resume.
Its got nothing to do with being defensive, I am not accusing anyone of something if I dont have evidence to back it up. Same with Kiffin. I never shot anything down with him because I felt issues were either overblown or unfounded.

Advertisement

Here’s some clips i found from baylor, i like the choice routes alot especially with how far the receiver’s are spread out that means we should be able to run vs light boxes. One of the main issues id have is there’s too many isolation routes, i like our receivers but id like to see some mesh concepts, some more rub routes, more high-low concepts etc.. i saw more versatility in some fsu games so i think he can incorporate more stuff here. Id like us to get a pass game coordinator to help him out,we got money now so why not get as much support staff as we can lol.. But all in all his offense will get our athletes in space for big plays and have a creative run game. Will be a good hire.

Watched more of his games at fsu and im seeing more meshes,more digs,more rub routes, more pre snap motions, Just overall more versatility in the pass game.

As i watch more of his stuff besides Arkansas im higher and higher on him, it was great watching greg murder fsu again lol but bro him getting anything positive out of that offense with that oline and those QBs is probably what impressed me the most about him from those games…im almost hoping he’s the hire now lol

Watched more of his games at fsu and im seeing more meshes,more digs,more rub routes, more pre snap motions, Just overall more versatility in the pass game.

As i watch more of his stuff besides Arkansas im higher and higher on him, it was great watching greg murder fsu again lol but bro him getting anything positive out of that offense with that oline and those QBs is probably what impressed me the most about him from those games…im almost hoping he’s the hire now lol

He’s very much a coach and not a corch. Has adapted to his personnel everywhere he’s been. Very balanced. I think ideally he wants to have a mobile QB but I have zero issues with him getting the most out of TVD.

Advertisement
8912922.png
8912923.png
8912924.png

Advertisement
Looks interesting for a spider. WTF is this?
First pic is Briles offense at Baylor 2015 and where they ranked in each category. 100 is good. 0 is bad.

The next 2 are his offensive ranking after joining the school vs the year before.

It is a spider (radar) chart. Not my work, found in an article about Briles offensive philosophy.

Last edited:
First pic is Briles offense at Baylor 2015 and where they ranked in each category. 100 is good. 0 is bad.

The next 2 are his offensive ranking after joining the school vs the year before.

It is a spider (radar) chart. Not my work, found in an article about Briles offensive philosophy.
Should add the year after Briles left for a third ranking on each chart.

Advertisement
Looks interesting for a spider. WTF is this?
As outline in Wikipedia.org and in other data analytical sources, a radar chart (also known as a web chart, spider chart, spider graph, spider web chart, star chart, star plot, cobweb chart, irregular polygon, polar chart, or Kiviat diagram) is a graphical method of displaying multivariate data & statistics in the form of a two-dimensional chart of usually three or more quantitative variables represented on axes starting from the same point. The relative position and angle of the axes is typically uninformative & unimportant, but various heuristics, such as algorithms that plot data as the maximal total area, can be applied to sort the variables (axes) into relative positions that reveal distinct correlations, trade-offs, changes, improvements, and a multitude of other comparative and/or correlative measures. It is a visual way to more easily represent information, so that it can be more readily interpreted.

“[Kendal] wasn’t directly implicated in the coverup (though Baylor never revealed all the specifics of its internal investigation) but he was accused in a federal lawsuit of using the lure of relationships with white women to recruit black players.”

I mean, that’s the same thing as rape AMIRITE?

Article was big trash.

Animated GIF

Advertisement
Back