Kendal Briles education

I made a gigantic rant on Twitter as a response...

Feel free to read. I actually got ****ed at one point because some of the points were so pathetically uninformed, including the one where Briles and Lashlee allegedly run the same offense.

All spread offenses are the same. Obviously. Duh.

Well done, everything outlined clearly and concisely.

Advertisement
Why the stadium thing all the time? Yeah, it’s annoying and stupid we don’t have a stadium on campus, or at least closer, but why is that always the best argument anyone has? If/when we stop sh*tting the bed every season, do people imagine we won’t be able to fill a stadium because it’s not closer to campus? I just don’t see why this is in the top 5 things people try to hit us with.

Because it's the only thing they can talk about. They want to believe that things like fan support, and buildings matter. Kids aren't going to Bama because of fan support, and facilities. They are going because they win championships, and Saban send players to the NFL.

Well done, everything outlined clearly and concisely.
He called me a Briles burner afterwards. Toast from the OBB podcast said that I was excusing Briles alleged activity in the Baylor *** scandal.

I will never take the time to reason on this platform ever again. I might need to disable comments soon. People cant read to save their life.

Toast from the OBB podcast said that I was excusing Briles alleged activity in the Baylor *** scandal.
that dude is a lame. bet he doesn't have any problem with [deleted by Maude’s because DRev knows better than to bring in politics] allegations.

@RedPill Stepdad

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
He called me a Briles burner afterwards. Toast from the OBB podcast said that I was excusing Briles alleged activity in the Baylor *** scandal.

I will never take the time to reason on this platform ever again. I might need to disable comments soon. People cant read to save their life.
I definitely wouldn't worry about the opinion of a dude known to the world as " toast " anyways

He called me a Briles burner account afterwards. Dude is a grown up who writes but cant handle someone being critical. Pathetic.
So please sign the contract already. This delay has gone on long enough. What the **** is taking so long. We know you dont like those inbred fools or living in eastbumf@ck

Mike Shannahan is available, his offenses were run first, what do you think 😂
I actually would love Shanahan’s offense, it wouldn’t work until year 3, but it would be great.

I’m not anti-run first, I’m personnel first, meaning if we had a giant road grading OL with a bunch of big power backs, the same way you see me campaign for pass heavy offenses I would be for run heavy offenses.

If Miami had Wisconsin or UGA personnel yall would think I hated the Air Raid the way I would talk up the power run offense.

Advertisement
Do folks get paid to “work” for State of The U? Seriously. Is it a paid gig? They are so so so so so bad over there. In a total cesspool of these minor league fan sites where the contributors aren’t actual journalists, this one is easily one of the worst. A grown man wrote this? And was paid for it?

“[Kendal] wasn’t directly implicated in the coverup (though Baylor never revealed all the specifics of its internal investigation) but he was accused in a federal lawsuit of using the lure of relationships with white women to recruit black players.”

I mean, that’s the same thing as rape AMIRITE?

Article was big trash.

Because it's the only thing they can talk about. They want to believe that things like fan support, and buildings matter. Kids aren't going to Bama because of fan support, and facilities. They are going because they win championships, and Saban send players to the NFL.
They win championships, they pay well and they send players to the NFL. Kids aren't going to Bama, where they are treated like chattel the MOMENT they take off the Uniform, just because of Saban. It's a pro team masquerading as a college squad.

“[Kendal] wasn’t directly implicated in the coverup (though Baylor never revealed all the specifics of its internal investigation) but he was accused in a federal lawsuit of using the lure of relationships with white women to recruit black players.”

Article was big trash.
You really think that Kendal didn't know what his dad was doing? You really think that? Exactly. Either Kendal is willfully blind, complicit or a complete idiot. Either way, I'd look at a multitude of other options before even considering him. That family deserves to be blackballed, because no one in their right mind can justify the crap they did.

Article was big trash.
You wanna act like Baylor didn't have a crappy *** culture that didn't give a **** if their football players were raping girls? Come on man. That's not bigger than hiring a good coordinator. We have a lot of good options. You don't gotta pretend the Baylor rape **** was okay just to make Kendal Briles into our savior.... If Lane Kiffin can get negative marks for ****, so can Briles.

Advertisement
You really think that Kendal didn't know what his dad was doing? You really think that? Exactly. Either Kendal is willfully blind, complicit or a complete idiot. Either way, I'd look at a multitude of other options before even considering him. That family deserves to be blackballed, because no one in their right mind can justify the crap they did.

You wanna act like Baylor didn't have a crappy *** culture that didn't give a **** if their football players were raping girls? Come on man. That's not bigger than hiring a good coordinator. We have a lot of good options. You don't gotta pretend the Baylor rape **** was okay just to make Kendal Briles into our savior.... If Lane Kiffin can get negative marks for ****, so can Briles.

When did this website turn into Tumblr?

He's coached at four other schools since then. He was cleared of wrongdoing.

BTW who said anything about him being a "savior"?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back