Kendal Briles education

I am always concerned when an OC puts his system before his players. Good OCs take the talent they have and work with it. Whoever we hire needs to do this, and I think they will. But honestly, haven't we seen coaches in the past not use talent properly? I know I have.
I agree - I think a good system is one the enables you to emphasize your strengths / players. For example a good system might allow you to be top 10 rushing one year with a strong winning record and then the next year you might throw every down to win. Same system just emphasis on different players and their strengths. Able to tweak the system without whole sale changes.
This is one reason I really like Briles - I think we have seen this from him. We have seen the air raid spread and we have seen the power spread from him. And at Arkansas I feel like we have seen a great mixture.

Advertisement
Do folks get paid to “work” for State of The U? Seriously. Is it a paid gig? They are so so so so so bad over there. In a total cesspool of these minor league fan sites where the contributors aren’t actual journalists, this one is easily one of the worst. A grown man wrote this? And was paid for it?

Do folks get paid to “work” for State of The U? Seriously. Is it a paid gig? They are so so so so so bad over there. In a total cesspool of these minor league fan sites where the contributors aren’t actual journalists, this one is easily one of the worst. A grown man wrote this? And was paid for it?

Your overview of them is so bad, that I didn’t even bother clicking the link.

Advertisement
Time to start up a “Razorback Tears”

3CF8B49E-731F-4D3C-B6CA-D54A088C1A67.png

81A8F1D6-DB72-4299-90F2-C8BEEFADBB95.png

4AA18AF7-CDE7-4757-BB25-81206857BEB2.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This man claims to have watched a fair bit of Miami this year and he came back with “good defense” ??

:qft9gew:
And that’s how you KNOW he didn’t watch ANY Miami. And what exactly was he watching with our facilities?

I’ve been to a game at Arkansas, it’s a small town and a stadium that is competing with miss at and ole miss, no where close to bama, auburn, LSU, etc

Advertisement
Back