Ken Dorsey SportsCentury ESPN (2002) — and other old Canes vids converted

ItsAUThing.com

Following 'The U' since '82—covering it since '96.
Using this week to convert some old VHS tapes to .m4v and just ripped the Ken Dorsey SportsCentury that only ran on ESPN a few times the week of the Rose Bowl. Also found an old 2000 pre-season "Drive For Five" tape that I'll convert and will add the link here—but for now, here's the Dorsey vid for any interested:

Advertisement
I also uploaded ESPN's "The Season" video from the 2001 run, a few years back. For any who missed it, worth the watch here. A lot of folks recalled seeing it back in the day, but it only ran a few times so I uploaded it and it's gotten a lot of love as no one else had it up on YouTube.

Advertisement
With commercials bro? You can't do better than that? J/k man, I really needed John Sherer's info. Thanks for that and thank you for the good watch.

With commercials bro? You can't do better than that? J/k man, I really needed John Sherer's info. Thanks for that and thank you for the good watch.

Ha. Yeah, wasn't going to drag into iMovie and chop up—a quick conversion and upload is all the energy I'm putting into this project.

That said, for nostalgia purposes, never mind the old commercials from years back in stuff like this.

Advertisement
Ha. Yeah, wasn't going to drag into iMovie and chop up—a quick conversion and upload is all the energy I'm putting into this project.

That said, for nostalgia purposes, never mind the old commercials from years back in stuff like this.
Yeah man, it's all good. That was good to watch.

Using this week to convert some old VHS tapes to .m4v and just ripped the Ken Dorsey SportsCentury that only ran on ESPN a few times the week of the Rose Bowl. Also found an old 2000 pre-season "Drive For Five" tape that I'll convert and will add the link here—but for now, here's the Dorsey vid for any interested:

@htownkidd — I heard Ken sent this to Mario as his resume for OC…

Still not as catchy as "One for the Thumb" or Searcy's stance photo op of "Here We Come Again"

Advertisement

Sports Century was my favorite espn show coming up.

Awesome. Thanks for sharing.

Advertisement

Thanks so much!

Advertisement
Back