Kelvin Joseph LSU transfer portal

Advertisement
Would certainly make up for the Banda misses to supplement our classes with Bolden and this kid back to back. Manny would have a field day with this kid in his defense. Do you see how he runs alleys and puts the ball carrier down? It’s like Manny did create a player mode
Thats why I said its an old school Butch type DB, like an extra linebacker with closing speed back there thats what I grew up watching heat seeking missiles.

Advertisement
They definitely should shoot there shot, if they don't get him then its whatever, but if they do then it is ******* great. Bolden, Hall, Carter, Keontra, Joseph, Francois, and whichever other S joins the 2020 class. That is great depth. UM could even be fine if they don't add another S for the 2020 class.

Advertisement
I was against it at first because dude had too much going on at the time. But can't he still enroll in august if he wanted to transfer?

Advertisement
He wasn't going to start at LSU outta the gates... definitely a solid backup capable of starting later in the season tho....we should go after him ASAP...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back