Kelvin Harmon, NC St.

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
Sleeper WR that Dugans targeted when he got here. Signed with NC St. and looks extremely impressive against Louisville (#3).

Dugans can spot talent.

Advertisement
I remember him....a lot of guys said he was “too slow” and wrote him off.

Granted it was the usual suspects

Advertisement
I thought they decided he didn't have the speed to play at Miami.

Advertisement
All our WRs would have annihilated that Louisville secondary yesterday too in that offense. They are playing at an extraordinary level. The QB is incredibly accurate, and they've got weapons everywhere. Drinkwitz (sp?) is calling great games too. That's a really good NCSU team this year.

That's a really good NCSU team this year.

Yep. They've been recruiting well. Lots of athletes on defense, and there are several playmakers on offense (#3, #7 and #1 ).

Jaylen Samuels (#1 ) in particular is one of the most versatile players I've seen this year.

That's a really good NCSU team this year.

Yep. They've been recruiting well. Lots of athletes on defense, and there are several playmakers on offense (#3, #7 and #1 ).

Jaylen Samuels (#1 ) in particular is one of the most versatile players I've seen this year.

They've got that other tall WR who I think has a hyphenated last name who was killing FSU too. Heims has tremendous speed and is pretty tough at RB for a former WR too. He's also a great kick returner.

That little dude Samuels is lightning in a bottle.

And somehow they managed to get a grad transfer from Boise who still had 3 years of eligibility. That guy's on fire this year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back