Kelly Bryant Passing Breakdown By Distance

Lol at this thread.

Percentages are lower for every QB the farther the pass.

Nothing groundbreaking here.

Advertisement
Probably 90% of their routes and throws are right at the sticks. Usually curls with the odd slant route and on 3rd down Renfrow runs the slot option or pivot/whip route.

Bryant is deadly accurate within 10 yards but throws an awful deep ball.
Something we've run far less than I hoped we would with Berrios. The key instance in the FSU last drive comes to mind. Otherwise, wish it'd be more often.

Lou, when are you posting your X's and O's write up? I am dying to read real analysis.

I think this game will come down to what QB plays the best (or whose team's DBs plays the worst). I believe both teams will stop the run.
Don't think I'll do one. I'll watch another 2 games and then hopefully we'll have some good discussions in [MENTION=7100]HighSeas[/MENTION]' thread. He was supposed to post a day or so ago, but something happened to his browser. I've mostly watched Clemson's D, FWIW. What I'm interested in seeing is how we respond to Clemson's zones/blitzes.

This is where losing Herndon hurts.

Lol at this thread.

Percentages are lower for every QB the farther the pass.

Nothing groundbreaking here.

No kidding. And breaking down by category is less valuable than the overall numbers.

Threads around here are overwhelmed by suggestions of finesse. We've got end arounds, counters and halfback passes touted in this thread. That stuff is garbage. It's the reason I seldom pay attention to any of the strategic threads. Once an opponent like Clemson senses you've got nothing of substance and are relying on trickery, they'll laugh among themselves while salivating at every opportunity to ruthlessly attack and dismantle.

We need to be fast and physical and basic. Run the ball often, pass the ball downfield and well.

Yes more often that not mobile QBs have hurt us when we blitz, it always seems our spy is a step too slow

C'mon man, take that racist crap elsewhere

@Duval904, look at this dude....smh

this guy smh

You both realize that Fspoo, VT and ND were the three “mobile QBs” you are trying to refure to and neither one of them hurt us running. It was the white guy from UVA and Pitt that hurt us running. Great effort on trying to make an issue out of nothing.

Yes more often that not mobile QBs have hurt us when we blitz, it always seems our spy is a step too slow

I don't even think we spy much if at all. Seems as when the mobile QBs run there is absolutely no one anywhere checking him.

Advertisement
Shows he gets the ball out quick so it will be hard to get to him but if we get our hands up should be able to knock some balls down.

Oh yea if Manny plays that soft zone he will pick us apart.

Advertisement
Back