Kelly: ‘I’m Fully in The Butch Davis Camp’

Cane Dynasty

Thunderdome Survivor
As the stars slowly align......He doesn't sound hopeful.

Kelly: ‘I’m Fully in The Butch Davis Camp’ « CBS Miami

tom-cruise-laughing-hysterically_48.gif

Advertisement
"That’s where I think somebody who is familiar with South Florida athletes and how they’re born and bred to be trained like thoroughbreds and need to play like thoroughbreds"

What does that even mean?

Last edited:
"That’s where I think somebody who is familiar with South Florida athletes and how they’re born and bred to be trained like thoroughbreds and need to play like thoroughbreds"

It means that Butch Davis is the best option.

I will translate it into plain English.

If you own a Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche, Alpha Romeo, Shelby Cobra, Corvette ZR1, Dodge Viper, etc., you don't drive them like a Pinto.

This is essentially what Alfredo was doing for 5 long and torturous years.

Any good coach tunes these cars up just right and then lets it rip.

The cars being the South Florida savages that flood the football programs of numerous high-schools.

It's Omar Kelly bull****. Dude is almost as big a joke as Reynolds.

Advertisement

If you own a Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche, Alpha Romeo, Shelby Cobra, Corvette ZR1, Dodge Viper, etc., you don't drive them like a Pinto.

The cars being the South Florida savages that flood the football programs of numerous high-schools.

You still haven't' said anything.

And at the same time neither have you.

Yea we have a bunch of throughbreds on this team

All these South FLorida guys quit on their team and are getting bullied

Our best player on offense and defense come from out of state

A lot of those Miami Legends come from out of state

Quit hyping up these South FLorida athletes

You sound like some autistic geek when you talk about south florida athletes and thoroughbreds. Probably one of those cucks that watch black men bang your wife.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Queenie, it means you're an *******.

You sound like some autistic geek when you talk about south florida athletes and thoroughbreds. Probably one of those cucks that watch black men bang your wife.

You are making so much sense that it's funny.+1

Advertisement

It means on Offense you let the horses run and on Defense you let the dogs Hunt!

You are making so much sense that it's funny.+1

Broke, figures that you'd like a Queenie prost. Sheesh.

Advertisement
Back