Kellen Winslow Jr caught beating....

My friend used to beat off while he mowed his lawn...... not while he was mowing, but he would take breaks in between the front yard, side yard, back yard, exc.

Personally, I think it would had been funnier if he literally beat off while mowing his lawn... like simultaneously.

Advertisement
He hasn't been the same since his motorcycle accident.

He wasn't the same before his motorcycle accident. That dude's always been nuts. But he'll go down as one of my all-time favorite Hurricanes, and he can beat off anywhere he wants.

My roommate was on the team when he was there and apparently kW would make the fact that he beat off many many times per day very public knowledge. One story I remember is that he left a team meeting with his portable DVD player and returned a short while later. He looked at my buddy and stated that it was his 6th jerkoff session of the day

That would explain the 2 jars of Vaseline. It's funny enough that he drives around with 1 jar of Vaseline, but 2 puts him in legendary status.

The police report also said that he was a bit agitated claiming, " I only was playing with my soldier". He further ranted, " I don't care what no one else thinks, it all about the goo!"

Advertisement
My roommate was on the team when he was there and apparently kW would make the fact that he beat off many many times per day very public knowledge. One story I remember is that he left a team meeting with his portable DVD player and returned a short while later. He looked at my buddy and stated that it was his 6th jerkoff session of the day

:rollcanes:

As long as Kellen doesn't jump into my closet and take a dump, I'm cool with whatever he wants to do.

Advertisement
[video=youtube;k0ylyp1WrHk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0ylyp1WrHk[/video]

Advertisement
Advertisement
He should of identified himself as Ron Mexico

Advertisement
Back