Kellen Winslow II

Advertisement
https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...low-ii-fights-elder-****-evidence/3432542002/

All I’m saying is this football CTE thing is very real. I have a very good friend teammate in college and pros. He just all of a sudden went left. He has plenty of money and beautiful family.. all of a sudden he went left. Arrested 7 times in 3 months...facing 45 years in prison and thousands in fines. Very good person. He didn’t murder or tape anyone. It’s deeper than the information they giving to the public. I don’t even know my boy anymore. He needs help but don’t know it and won’t accept it from me.
Please stop with the CTE nonsense. Rape is about one thing CONTROL. Quite a list of things he's accused of & there may be other incidents that have never been reported. Don't know if he's ever had a psychiatric evaluation/treatment and proper meds but he should be locked up before his actions spiral completely off the deep end (Hernandez). Wouldn't want him living in my neighborhood.

LOL Dahmer is way worse than some dude that got ****ed and shot someone for loud music. I have seen people get shot for much less in the pjs.
I was just saying
Please stop with the CTE nonsense. Rape is about one thing CONTROL. Quite a list of things he's accused of & there may be other incidents that have never been reported. Don't know if he's ever had a psychiatric evaluation/treatment and proper meds but he should be locked up before his actions spiral completely off the deep end (Hernandez). Wouldn't want him living in my neighborhood.
I wouldn’t want you living in my neighborhood, with your ignorance. I’m not stopping anything CTE is her real and it’s plenty of evidence backing it. FYI it’s people like you that make this a ****** world, you know why? Because just like you said, you’re only concerned about your neighborhood. You only think about yourself .

I forgot, to tell you how much of an idiot I think you are. Also I would hate to be you. All you think about sports SMH

Advertisement
I was just saying

I wouldn’t want you living in my neighborhood, with your ignorance. I’m not stopping anything CTE is her real and it’s plenty of evidence backing it. FYI it’s people like you that make this a ****** world, you know why? Because just like you said, you’re only concerned about your neighborhood. You only think about yourself .
Off your meds? You seem very angry. Take a chill pill & try being rational.

Advertisement
Off your meds? You seem very angry. Take a chill pill & try being rational.
I’m not angry at all. I lived in the projects all my life. I don’t think you could afford my neighborhood. I’m not angry tho. I’m just passionate about what I say. Ya lil **** head

From 2002-2003 I used to go eat Breakfast and Lunch with Kellen at Bagel Emporiam and Miami Pizza alot...Never saw any behavior that would lead you to believe he was a Terrible Human being...always courteous...always very friendly...Had lots of Great talks with him...As far as being stuck up...or into himself...I can name 20+ Canes who were alot worse....I guess you really never know...I even saw him at The UM Hall Of Fame Banquet a few yrs ago...Only spoke a few mins....but was very pleasant....His Wife was fine af...

Brilliant!

We should do an All Time Condom Head Team, of the 'Canes who were the biggest di*ks when they were at school.

I'll start:

Let's see, how about (for starters), Colin McCarthy and Felix Harris, and Ryan Moore.

Your turn.:):ROFLMAO::D

Brilliant!

We should do an All Time Condom Head Team, of the 'Canes who were the biggest di*ks when they were at school.

I'll start:

Let's see, how about (for starters), Colin McCarthy and Felix Harris, and Ryan Moore.

Lol....Ryans a Great Kid...Watched him play BB at Edgewater back in the Day....theres plenty others as well...believe me...

Advertisement
Brilliant!

I'll start:

Great idea.....

I met Aldarius "Glue hands" Johnson and he was a major *****. I had no problem having some words with his soft pudding heart self.

Advertisement
Not really Cane related...but A-Rod sits on Mount Douchemore...Talk about an *******...And don't give af about his Steroid taking Azzes 1 million donation....Lol at Alex Rodriguez Field....Every single thing at the Light should be named after Ron Fraser...

Great idea.....

I met Aldarius "Glue hands" Johnson and he was a major *****. I had no problem having some words with his soft pudding heart self.
Brilliant!

I'll start:

Now why on God Green Earth would you do that. Can you think of something positive to say.. But no you want to make a condom head. Tesm. You don’t have nothing else to do with your time but hate. Y don’t u get Orlando cane the fraud and **** head smoking Sebastian . They won’t have any problem helping you make that dumb *** suggestion come true. All they do is hate

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back