Kellen Winslow II

I was making a walks like a duck, quacks like a duck comparison. There are at least half dozen other obvious red flags including his priors.

You should have mentioned those other 6 things not his musical reference. Most of the things rappers talk about in there songs are fake and some of the biggest gangsters that actually rap don't admit to their crimes on songs.

Advertisement
He needs to be put away for a long while. He is unfit for society at this point. If he is capable of being rehabilitated, great. If not, he's gotta stay there for that long while.

KWII was unstable when he was at UM. If you went to school at UM at the time, you'd know.

Roger roger. As a truck driver I hit Fatburger in California. I love it when burgers have mustard on them. :)
If you like burgers and your in San Diego, try Anny's Fine Burger. Theres only 2 and one's in Kearny Mesa. I dont remember where the other one is at but I can guarantee it will be one of the best burgers you'll ever have.

Advertisement
John Wayne Gacy had mental issues.

Ditto Dahlmer.

They just needed hugs and more help.

Here is the ugly truth of it. There is evil that lurks in the heart of some. Those people must be removed from polite society and the overall gene pool.

And ruthlessly and without remorse so.
ok, but some people use this when it’s convenient. This still America let’s not act as if there is not a such thing as a certain group of white people wanting blacks to not exist. So yes people use mental health issues when it’s convenient. Those same people sit behind badges, in court rooms, on benches, law makers. Those same people make and interpret the law. That’s why there’s much discrimination for minorities to get in law schools. PS....It’s slot more crazy insane killers than just Jeffrey dalhmer ..,a lot more, like the white man who killed the boy for loud music.

W
He needs to be put away for a long while. He is unfit for society at this point. If he is capable of being rehabilitated, great. If not, he's gotta stay there for that long while.

KWII was unstable when he was at UM. If you went to school at UM at the time, you'd know.
Well they shoulda got him help then versus just using his athletic skills on the field and ignoring his issues.

12 life sentences = 1200 years. He also recieved 3,318 for all the attempted murders.

For a grand total of 4,518 years.

If I'm not mistaken, in Colorado you have to serve a minimum of 10% of your prison sentence before you're eligible for parole...which will occur in about 452 years. xD
Yeah who were his victims

Advertisement
If you can’t read it, how did you pull that out of the situation. No wha I’m saying is society is biased. I’m also saying that when a Caucasian kid shoot up schools and blow up buildings the first thing people say is he has mental issues. They don’t call him a terrorist.

Not me.
Anyone who shoots up schools and blows up buildings deserves the death penalty.
I'd be happy to throw the dam switch.

Last edited:
ok, but some people use this when it’s convenient. This still America let’s not act as if there is not a such thing as a certain group of white people wanting blacks to not exist. So yes people use mental health issues when it’s convenient. Those same people sit behind badges, in court rooms, on benches, law makers. Those same people make and interpret the law. That’s why there’s much discrimination for minorities to get in law schools. PS....It’s slot more crazy insane killers than just Jeffrey dalhmer ..,a lot more, like the white man who killed the boy for loud music.

Its regretful that your sum of experience has let you to the above conclusions/onservtions.

Guess what? There are quite a few libtards who wish every right wingnut dead and vice versa because "the world would just be better off without them". There are members of all aspects of the human race that wish ill or think less of others--be it skin tone, religion, or simply "we just dont like YOU PEOPLE".

Its funny how, again libtard or right wingnut, howl when the Supreme Court decides an issue. Here's an observation I made recently (as silly as it is).

Take Game of Thrones and Danerys. For years, particulary social media libtards, have cheered her development as vengeful heroine taking her "rightful" place in the world. Burn them all they extol, well at least the "bad" people need to burn. And BECAUSE THE LIKE/IDENTIFY with Khaleesi, its all good...its all ok.

Fast forward to last episode when she goes all angry targerayen woman and flame throws all the "innocents". Social media libtards go full snowflake meltdown at how Dany's character was ruined. She has been doing it since the beginning, but now its just to "innocent others" from the VIEWERS perspective.

I asked one of them just yesterday, "I didnt know you were a Trump supporter. Courageous that you love "autocrats" so deeply.

I'm still laughing hysterically from their reaction.

Funny how one person's "just and righteous Queen" is another's "throw him prison rascist autocrat".

oh the irony.

Last edited:
W

Well they shoulda got him help then versus just using his athletic skills on the field and ignoring his issues.

When he was in college, his behavior could be considered quirky to really weird to "maybe he can't handle his (narcotic of choice)"...I can't say it was all harmless, but it wasn't raping old women either. Regardless, you knew the dude wasn't right. And, I just made this a point because someone said it was about football doing this to him...and maybe (probably?) but it wasn't a full college and pro career that did it...he's been f'd up long before his recent ****.

Advertisement
When he was in college, his behavior could be considered quirky to really weird to "maybe he can't handle his (narcotic of choice)"...I can't say it was all harmless, but it wasn't raping old women either. Regardless, you knew the dude wasn't right. And, I just made this a point because someone said it was about football doing this to him...and maybe (probably?) but it wasn't a full college and pro career that did it...he's been f'd up long before his recent ****.

part of this trial includes a rape charge in 03 i believe (accused of raping a 17 year old who was unconscious at the time)

Advertisement

LOL Dahmer is way worse than some dude that got ****ed and shot someone for loud music. I have seen people get shot for much less in the pjs.

What he is saying is, when the white teenagers shoots up schools, they get sent to mental institutions...or taken to Burger King before jail..

Rapper YNW Melly kills his 2 friends (allegedly) and the prosecutor wants the death penalty. Same dude that said he had multiple personalities.

Idk all of the crimes KW Jr has done, but if found guilty, he deserves his punishment. But it's clear, he has mental issues stemming from football.

For the record: I believe both examples, if found guilty, should receive the highest penalty possible.

Also, I am just throwing clarification of his post, with an example.

Getting a murderer a hamburger while he’s in the midst of confessing sans attorney is pretty standard.

Advertisement
Back