Kellen Wiley (hurt?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Shooter McGavin you are justified on a message board to critique our players. You have no excuses for the tone or language being used with a players family member on a message board. You talk about the accountability Mario expects from his players how about what he would expect out of a fan engaging in that type of behavior with a player’s family member? How about you act like the type of man you expect our players to behave like?
Oh shut the **** up. I heard you the first ******* time when you responded to one of my posts.
 
This is my last message to you. In a previous post I mentioned multiple ex Miami players who had pretty good careers, were high draft picks, and a few of them had good NFL careers. Obviously, Mauigoa, Bain, and Mesidor are rookies.

My point is they never aired out their dirty laundry on social media. They shut their mouths and worked their asses off for 3-4 years here. They are perfect examples of how to carry yourself.
Your point is stupid, you are mad he aired out his lack of playing time on social media then try to say he should be more like Duke, perryman, Cici and Bain. Did you forget that all 4 of those guys were either true freshman starters or heavy contributors?

Ya he shouldn’t have posted that, but he has a right to be frustrated and you trying to prove your point by choosing guys with 0 playing time adversity just shows you have no idea what your talking about.
 
View attachment 374224
To all the amazing Madden DC’s on here who clearly know what is going on than anyone actually on campus…especially when equally younger guys, like Wiley, are getting plenty of burn.

You can have all the potential in the world, all the athleticism, but there are a ton of other factors to being a viable player/contributor on the field. Plenty of guys have potential but aren’t earning the trust of the staff. Perhaps, and crazy as it sounds, because some of you all clearly know better, but perhaps at this current time, our very good DC, but obviously not as good as you guys, is not feeling comfortable or trusting in his ability currently in game.

And whining like a spoiled kid, which that behavior is, on social media, merits to be taught a lesson and further reinforces what the coaches may be seeing or believing.

Still, I hold out hope for the kid, based on what I have seen with his dad, it appears to be an environment where the kid works hard and is held accountable. I believe this can teach him well, and we shall see.

Of course this rational thinking will go over the head of many on here. But here’s to hoping some of y’all can just chill the F out and just enjoy what we are experiencing and not fricking nitpick anything you can come up with. This game and season never go perfectly like it does on Madden.

Although I know some of you have your agenda and had to shut the F up during the playoff run and are just subtly trying to attack
Very well said…we need to start making a special category for our 10-20% fanbase
We all know who they are….the Madden PS5 users, Trollers from other schools, whiners that find something to complain about and the degenerate fantasy gamblers etc….

Did I miss anybody?
Once you place the commenter in one of those category’s the real reasonable and sensible fans can enjoy our season.
SMH
 
He could be special but is clearly not ready and for whatever reason is taking it personally as though the coaches will play a worse player ahead of him due to favoritism.

Contrast that to Pancake and Dunnigan. The first worked his way to starting snaps, the other showed he was ready immediately. Coaches rewarded both.

I’m sure there is some favoritism going on, human nature. But if a coach sees a more talented player (not just physically talented but including readiness), they’re going to play him.
Coaches make mistakes all the time. Including, playing players who consistently get beat on defense or offense. Fans are watching and reacting in real time, and say, holy ****, if player A can’t block or defend, over and over and over again, please for the love of god put in player B, he can’t be much worse … it’s ******* Wake Forest

It was like the 2024 defense. We were all sitting there yelling TRY SOMETHING! ANYTHING! But the professionals knew what they were doing, getting beat the same way over and over and over.

Wiley will be fine or he won’t, but getting reps is the only way to know that and he isn’t really getting them.
 
lol Im here for it all. I find it very funny that ppl are so negative. however im adult enough to deal with the mess. they wanna troll so can I ... especially when u are speculating and dont know whats really going on
Most of these people have no clue how many different things a linebacker has to be good at despite the fact that they've seen subpar linebacker play from our team for years. They don't understand player development at all. Look at the Pringle/Lyle/CWH threads for example.
 
he didnt air out anything . he jus saying he ready to play
I know he’s your son, and I know you’re gonna have his back no matter what but airing out on social media that you’re ready to play, is the wrong way to go about that. And you know deep down in your heart that’s the truth. Hopefully you have educated your son on that and he’ll be out of the doghouse soon.
 
diving way to deep. he is frustrated about whats going on. now he does have to learn how to handle things more professional but thats comes with the lumps and bumps of life. he will grow from the situation but all that being said ur still wrong to say this has to do anything with what he has going on.
I’m glad you have educated your son not to be airing out his frustrations on social media. Frustrations are always supposed to be taken care of behind closed doors in a football program. Sounds like your son has learned his lesson and hopefully he will be on the field again soon.
 
Coaches make mistakes all the time. Including, playing players who consistently get beat on defense or offense. Fans are watching and reacting in real time, and say, holy ****, if player A can’t block or defend, over and over and over again, please for the love of god put in player B, he can’t be much worse … it’s ******* Wake Forest

It was like the 2024 defense. We were all sitting there yelling TRY SOMETHING! ANYTHING! But the professionals knew what they were doing, getting beat the same way over and over and over.

Wiley will be fine or he won’t, but getting reps is the only way to know that and he isn’t really getting them.

First, I don’t see Smith being as bad as CIS does, thought he played well against CMU. Wake he had a couple issues. Second, I trust Hetherman and LBs more than anything Guidry ever did. I don’t even think this is comparable to Dawson and RB decisions last year. I think this is a different puzzle to solve. Lots of reasons why, but we each have our own opinion.
 
what were u doing 4months after turning 19. lol.
Appreciate your son & respect you as well, but best advice would be to stay away from this board. No doubt tough reading/hearing crazy speculation. Engaging with folks is an exercise in futility. Trust your son to take care of business & look forward to better days. Go Canes.
 
lol Im here for it all. I find it very funny that ppl are so negative. however im adult enough to deal with the mess. they wanna troll so can I ... especially when u are speculating and dont know whats really going on
See this post right here is you not owning up to why he’s not on the field. We’re not blind, sir and it’s not speculation. He aired out his frustrations on social media and that will always get you in the doghouse. I played this game and I know that for a fact. If I was you, I would just say he learned his lesson and we’re moving on because the more you try to defend it, the more silly you look. As a parent, I know that’s hard to do, but that’s your only option on this board, that I can promise you.
 
First, I don’t see Smith being as bad as CIS does, thought he played well against CMU. Wake he had a couple issues. Second, I trust Hetherman and LBs more than anything Guidry ever did. I don’t even think this is comparable to Dawson and RB decisions last year. I think this is a different puzzle to solve. Lots of reasons why, but we each have our own opinion.
He’s not bad at all, he’s actually great against the run. Like lockdown. Yes he struggled in pass coverage, but what linebacker doesn’t? Do you know how rare it is to be able to dominate both those things as a linebacker, very few can do that. On here you just got a bunch of idiots who think that every player is Superman and if he’s not, he needs to be benched. A lot of them are morons that never even played the game.
 
Coaches make mistakes all the time. Including, playing players who consistently get beat on defense or offense. Fans are watching and reacting in real time, and say, holy ****, if player A can’t block or defend, over and over and over again, please for the love of god put in player B, he can’t be much worse … it’s ******* Wake Forest

It was like the 2024 defense. We were all sitting there yelling TRY SOMETHING! ANYTHING! But the professionals knew what they were doing, getting beat the same way over and over and over.

Wiley will be fine or he won’t, but getting reps is the only way to know that and he isn’t really getting them.

First, I don’t see Smith being as bad as CIS does, thought he played well against CMU. Wake he had a couple issues. Second, I trust Hetherman and LBs more than anything Guidry ever did. I don’t even think this is comparable to Dawson and RB decisions last year. I think this is a different puzzle to solve. Lots of reasons why, but we each have our own opinion.
You must not be watching the same games. Smith isn’t good. He doesn’t do enough to get as much consistent playing time as he does. Look at last year. He was solid in his role as a backup. I think that’s more of the role for him being a backup and getting smaller doses
 
Some of you all speak so matter of fact like you know what’s going on and it’s extremely annoying. You don’t know why the kid didn’t play, you literally have no idea so please shut the **** up. I haven’t said a word about it because I don’t know either, so I’m shutting the **** up. It really isn’t difficult at all.
 
I thought we was all canes. smh
Good morning sir

CIS is filled with supporters and doubters depending on who the player is, when the time comes and your son starts ballin’ out of his mind those same critics will be back in here to glaze his name

Shaq Quarterman’s Dad used to post here and his son was a productive starting linebacker for Miami and CIS fan still talk trash to the dad

I hardly recommend not posting here anymore regardless of if something is going good or against your son……. Nothing good will come from it.
 
Last edited:
Good morning sir

CIS is filled with supporters and doubters depending on who the player is, when the time comes and your son starts ballin’ out of his mind those same critics will be back in here to glaze his name

Shaq Quarterman’s Dad used to post here and his son was a productive starting linebacker for Miami and CIS fan still talk trash to the dad

I hardly recommend not posting here anymore regardless of if something is going good or against your son……. Nothing good will come from it.
Or you weirdos act like adults for once
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top