Keith Bryant

This dude ***** is all about misinformation. Do you think a guy who has been dying to make a splash would basically give away where he's going with those quotes about distance not being a factor anymore and his baby being OK without him around? Wherever he goes it wouldn't surprise me if he winds up quitting because that de-recruitment will be particular tough for him. He might have actually been better off at a place like FAU where he might get away with never having to be de-recruited.

I thought I read is baby mama was going to FAMU? So wouldn't his child be there too?

She could be. I don't follow baby mamas, but it sounded to me from his disingenuous quote in the above-referenced article that the baby would remain in Delray.

Advertisement
Lulz thats all you can possibly say at this point.

Oh and whatever team he goes to you better believe the coaches are gonna work his *** twice as hard.

This dude ***** is all about misinformation. Do you think a guy who has been dying to make a splash would basically give away where he's going with those quotes about distance not being a factor anymore and his baby being OK without him around? Wherever he goes it wouldn't surprise me if he winds up quitting because that de-recruitment will be particular tough for him. He might have actually been better off at a place like FAU where he might get away with never having to be de-recruited.

Keith,

At this point...

viij7f.jpg

I still think he ends up here for some reason. If we truly are going to lose him and Bostwick I think you would have heard more new names.

Advertisement
Guys, Keef is trolling FSU.

He's Golden's "Suck it" card to Jimbo's doom scenarios he gives to recruits.

Remember Golden saying "That's ok. Get your licks in now..." Jimbo is one he was talking to, along with Mushchump, Saban, and Le$ Mile$

Guys, Keef is trolling FSU.

He's Golden's "Suck it" card to Jimbo's doom scenarios he gives to recruits.

Remember Golden saying "That's ok. Get your licks in now..." Jimbo is one he was talking to, along with Mushchump, Saban, and Le$ Mile$

Possible payback for that ****** Northrup from last year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back