Keith Bryant twitter

jruiz

Ham Porter
Says he visiting feb first...I wanted him here this wknd
Btw he said its because he's saving the best for last so it might actually be a good thing or it could mean absolutely nothing and Keef just being keif

Last edited:
Advertisement
So UM gets last crack? That's going to great before NSD. I know this weekend is the all the stars. But I think we'll be good as far as keith.

Says he visiting feb first...I wanted him here this wknd
Btw he said its because he's saving the best for life so it might actually be a good thing or it could mean absolutely nothing and Keef just being keif

keef gon keef

Haven't paid attention much to what this kid does or say in recruiting. Something is always changing with him.

Advertisement
think Keeef is a Cane for one reason and one reason only. Its the fact that we havent seen a bunch of new names emerge at DT, which leads me to believe he's coming and the coaches know it. Otherwise it would have been much like Alex Collins decommit when you suddenly saw a bunch of new names emerge

Advertisement
think Keeef is a Cane for one reason and one reason only. Its the fact that we havent seen a bunch of new names emerge at DT, which leads me to believe he's coming and the coaches know it. Otherwise it would have been much like Alex Collins decommit when you suddenly saw a bunch of new names emerge

And then suddenly disappear

posted by @keefbryant at 8:39 PM - Man, aint nowhere to keep my horse at tally dorms. Cross dat ****hole off da list. Ya heard?

Advertisement
Advertisement
posted by @keefbryant at 8:39 PM - Man, aint nowhere to keep my horse at tally dorms. Cross dat ****hole off da list. Ya heard?

98.gif

Advertisement
Back