Keith Bryant senior highlights

Advertisement
He needs to start firing off the ball a little lower.

If he doesnt, he's going to get Corey King'd up and down the field next year.

Advertisement
First bad news I see or read today.

He needs to get into better shape immediately. His junior clips look better. I hope he dedicates himself or he'll fall behind.

We back

Keith Bryant ‏@BasedBoyKeith97
Not to be brag I'm just keeping it real I'm the best defensive tackle of the class of 2013 not to put pressure you other DTs but I am

He needs to start firing off the ball a little lower.

If he doesnt, he's going to get Corey King'd up and down the field next year.

LOL.... NO

Keith Bryant looks like he is going to push some of our DTs back further behind the Depth Chart next year

Advertisement
This is exactly the kind of player this defense needs right now. Didn't realize how long his arms were.

First bad news I see or read today.

He needs to get into better shape immediately. His junior clips look better. I hope he dedicates himself or he'll fall behind.

Sticking to this.

Don't bull**** we need this kid. He is a beast from our own backyard.

You ***kers talking like he sucks all of a suddenly. He is an imediate impact player

You ***kers talking like he sucks all of a suddenly. He is an imediate impact player

No one is saying anything like he sucks. He needs to get in shape immediately. He looks more explosive in his junior clips than in his senior clips.

No need to get emotional about it. My assessment (that he needs to get in shape) was made when he was still a UM commitment.

Advertisement

Stop it...he's a very good player but he was never an immediate impact guy

When was the last time we signed a top 3 DT recruit in FLA???

He is an immediate impact recruit.

Get over yourselves

Advertisement
Back