Keith Bryant announcing on NSD on ESPN @ 1:30 PM

Advertisement
Semicock is his new nickname. Good job, semicock.

nice.jpg

Advertisement
Steve Gorten ‏@sgorten

#Atlantic DT Keith Bryant says he's all set to visit #UM #Canes this wknd, #Tennessee next wknd & either #Alabama or #LSU wknd after

lol thats an old retweet like i looked up the guy he retweeted from and it isnt from today or the past couple days its false

Advertisement
No, it's new. Steve Gorten just tweeted it. Basically all of our real targets are here besides Thomas this weekend.

So we practically get the last crack at him (assuming Tenn, Bama, and LSU are just BS visits).

I like our chances but........semicock.

Advertisement
I know nothing about this young man except what I read on here. If he picks Miami it would shock me at this point, all signs point to this guy picking FSU. It is what it is but the ones that play the game much like has never ends well for Miami. I myself have grown tired of drama and one reason why I really have not followed recruiting this year like I have in the past. I wish him all the best, but if he can't see the opportunity he has at Miami and depth or lack of depth I don't really think there is much else coach Golden could have done. It just stinks to high heaven that he will more than likely end up at FSU.

We read adnauseum abouts kid just playing the game and enjoying the limelite. Most of the time we are just not reading the tea leaves correctly but with this kid I think it describes him to a tee. He reminds me of the late Bryan Pata also a Dl that grew up loving us, jerked us around and then committed. I think because he still says we are in it and throws out the good vibes when things get stale he in the end will be a CAne and Golden knows it.(Not seeing a lot of DT recruiting activity lately have we)

Advertisement
Him and Coley are the only guys I don't feel that good about.

I feel a little better on Coley than Bryant.

Feel like Bryant committed early, saw how recruiting was and wanted to get shown some love (free trips and the like), the whole twitter dynamic fed the beast and we are where we are. In the end he might of handled it bad but feel like he will be a cane. Coley is different, dont know where he stands, feel he was cane recently and then coaching change leaves us in the air.

Advertisement
Back