Keith being extra Keith?

PUNCICANE

All-ACC
Premium
US Army All-American and Atlantic DT Keith Bryant visited #FSU this weekend, plans to visit #Gamecocks next wknd & #Vols the following wknd.
12:14am - 14 Jan 13

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm back from the future.....

FSU boosters will "take care" of Keith's parents. He wants to go to Miami but the folks ain't having it.

Keith Bryant will sign with FSU.

Mid way through next season, he will complain about not getting playing time because he is fat, out of shape and has better players in front of him.

He will ask for transfer after next season and will call Golden to see if Miami will take him.

Golden will say no.

He will transfer to small school somewhere.

We will never hear from him again.

I'm back from the future.....

FSU boosters will "take care" of Keith's parents. He wants to go to Miami but the folks ain't having it.

Keith Bryant will sign with FSU.

Mid way through next season, he will complain about not getting playing time because he is fat, out of shape and has better players in front of him.

He will ask for transfer after next season and will call Golden to see if Miami will take him.

Golden will say no.

He will transfer to small school somewhere.

We will never hear from him again.

This **** had me laughing.

Advertisement
I think he is all cane. If I were Golden I would sit him down day 1 and let him know his stars and high school stats don't mean **** now. Time to work! I just don't like his need for constant attention. I really hope this is just a one time deal but history likes to repeat itself.

I think he is all cane. If I were Golden I would sit him down day 1 and let him know his stars and high school stats don't mean **** now. Time to work! I just don't like his need for constant attention. I really hope this is just a one time deal but history likes to repeat itself.

Golden won't have to do this, his teammates will. It is part of the culture being built.

Advertisement
I saw this kid on the jumbotron at No-Life at one of the games with a UM jacket on , big grin, and throwin the U. I woulda bet a lot of money that day he was coming here, this chits crazy

Advertisement
As long as he actually takes the visit here I think we flip him. Gotta hope he brings his parents though.

Advertisement
Back