Keilan Robinson

TrueFloridian

Sophomore
4 star RB from DC committed to Bama but hasn't signed. You'd have to think Enos knows the kid. Bama already has Sanders. There's no way this kid gets any PT early at Bama.

We all know RB's get banged up. Martin won't be eligible next season. It worries me that Burns might have to be counted on this season if something happens to DJ, Cam, or Lo. As much fun as it'd be to see Realus get some carries, we'd don't want to depend on that either. Robinson would have a much better shot at playing early here. He's on the smaller side but has a lot of wiggle and escapes arm tackles. He looks like a bigger/faster version of Wright on tape. There's no scat back on the roster right now.

@Stefan Adams has UM had any contact with this kid? How's his relationship with Enos? Why didn't he sign his LOI?

I'd like to see us try to poach all 4 of Bama's unsigned kids.

Advertisement
I don’t really think this staff wants a second running back that bad. You can tell by the way that they are kinda recruiting MAR in an iffy manner and aren’t looking elsewhere

Huh? We’re pretty ******* deep at rb. Dallas, lo, cam and burns? That’s plenty. If we lose the top 3 all out at the same time for a significant about of games, that would be extraordinary.

Yeah, I don't think we are really looking or wanting any RBs apart from MAR, we have plenty of depth right now especially if Martin gets cleared. Plus 2020 has a ton of really good RBs and we probably want to take more than 1

4 star RB from DC committed to Bama but hasn't signed. You'd have to think Enos knows the kid. Bama already has Sanders. There's no way this kid gets any PT early at Bama.

We all know RB's get banged up. Martin won't be eligible next season. It worries me that Burns might have to be counted on this season if something happens to DJ, Cam, or Lo. As much fun as it'd be to see Realus get some carries, we'd don't want to depend on that either. Robinson would have a much better shot at playing early here. He's on the smaller side but has a lot of wiggle and escapes arm tackles. He looks like a bigger/faster version of Wright on tape. There's no scat back on the roster right now.

@Stefan Adams has UM had any contact with this kid? How's his relationship with Enos? Why didn't he sign his LOI?

This is not a criticism, but why do you state "Martin won't be eligible next season" with such certainty?

It has been discussed on here that he is going to apply for the waiver, and that he should have a very strong case based on the way that Auburn botched his redshirt season (accidentally inserted him into 5 games instead of 4).

Everyone wants us to sign everyone, but we only have so many IC slots left.

Advertisement
This is not a criticism, but why do you state "Martin won't be eligible next season" with such certainty?

It has been discussed on here that he is going to apply for the waiver, and that he should have a very strong case based on the way that Auburn botched his redshirt season (accidentally inserted him into 5 games instead of 4).

Everyone wants us to sign everyone, but we only have so many IC slots left.

I read that on the Herald...should know better lol.

I don’t really think this staff wants a second running back that bad. You can tell by the way that they are kinda recruiting MAR in an iffy manner and aren’t looking elsewhere

They are all in on MAR and have been forever...How is it iffy?

I think we're good at RB this could turn into a transfer nightmare if Martin is available and we sign this back whose looking for potential playing time.

Advertisement
I would guess Locksley will nab this kid now. But if he shows any interest, you make room...

He's scary good. Duke Johnson type.

Huh? We’re pretty ******* deep at rb. Dallas, lo, cam and burns? That’s plenty. If we lose the top 3 all out at the same time for a significant about of games, that would be extraordinary.

It can happen easily at RB. Look at the TE's from last year @canesarchitect pointed out. It happened in Jacksonville last year. We still don't know how ready Lo will be to take significant snaps. If anyone is going to murder rehab it's him, but you never know for sure. It's nice to have some spacing on the roster but this next there's a ton of good guys crap has killed us in the past.

Advertisement

I'm not worried at all about Burns, biggest RB we have and also very fast. Burns was very good out of high school before his injury's and now is ready to go.

I have watched this kid for years is very good but not better than what we have in my opinion. We definitely need to recruit the WCAC PLEASE

Advertisement
I have watched this kid for years is very good but not better than what we have in my opinion. We definitely need to recruit the WCAC PLEASE

Interesting...Suprised to hear that. He looks like an animal on film. JMO

As far as 185 lb RB go, I think he's near as good as it gets HS level.

We are more than fine at running back. In fact, each and every running back will return next season - sans a transfer. Couple that with the addition of Martin AND a recruit (or two).

We are absolutely STACKED at the position,and it's the least of my concerns.

Advertisement
Back