Kehoe

DeadPoets

Senior
Proven all the haters wrong. Inexperienced OL with I think only a combined few starts and they dominated in pass protections.

Good sign.

Now get rid of Jethro Franklin - sheesh

Advertisement
Good enough game, but we'll know what AK is made of after next week's game.

Yep. I think Fisch did a good job of not exposing the o-line by going with the uptempo no huddle offense. We'll see how good the o-line is when we have to run the ball in obvious running situations.

our OL did everything they were asked of. a few first starters, and a new squad. they protected morris and opened up some nice holes for james and duke. i give them an A+. ****, even our TEs caught a few balls.

Here's my props to The K! He's taken quite a pounding on the boards, but his line's play showed up the naysayers. Plus, they'll only get better through the season. Now, if the D line was as good...

Advertisement
Hold your praise. That was a very average team.
Oline played well though. First legitimate center since Myers

Yep. I think Fisch did a good job of not exposing the o-line by going with the uptempo no huddle offense. We'll see how good the o-line is when we have to run the ball in obvious running situations.

This. Seems like all the passes were quick and short, where there was no time to get any pressure on the OL, let alone Morris.

We had way too many false starts and holding. Plus....BC's team is garbage there is no way you can judge the OL based on that game.

We had way too many false starts and holding. Plus....BC's team is garbage there is no way you can judge the OL based on that game.

Everything about this post is wrong. Three false starts, zero holding calls.

BC is almost always better than average in the trenenches.

Advertisement
Butch davis once said, "you have a great running game when the other team knows your are going to run the ball and you still get yards"
- A bunch of 3rd and 4th down short yardage plays yesterday where the O-Line got no push

I presume you are referring to the BC ol unable to generate push. I saw us get decent push on OT's touchdown run and Duke's first down conversion not to mention excellent downfield blocking.

Butch davis once said, "you have a great running game when the other team knows your are going to run the ball and you still get yards"
- A bunch of 3rd and 4th down short yardage plays yesterday where the O-Line got no push
This. I really want Kehoe to prove me wrong but I'll believe it when I see it.

Advertisement
I have not been a kehow fan for a while, but he had those boys ready to play. I thought the OL was a huge bright spot yesterday.

Stoutland looked mediocre here, and now his Bama lines are swallowing defensive D-linemen.

I think Kehoe's struggles were beyond him.

Golden will not get rid of anyone on his staff, loyal to a fault. He will give every coach on his staff the oportunity to right the ship. This team is a work in progress, talk to me about coaches and their lack of developing players in two years.

Advertisement
how many times did they just line up and try to knock guys out the way? wasn't much. so can't knock it or really praise it. they were solid though. the quick passing helped cover for any issues either of the OTs might have had. would like to see more I formation. Mike James/Duke Johnson combo is going to work out well. I'm not for benching James like I've seen some say...allowing Duke to stay fresh is important. Smash and Dash is more appropriate this year than last year.

I agree with "Staybon" - all of our passes were short so of course there were very few sacks ..... when teams force us to beat them deep with our young receivers is when we will know what we have in our OL

BC Cornerbacks played 15 yds off our receivers. We took that and ran with it all day. If KState tries to press guys like Hurns and Lewis we will burn them deep. This is only going to get better.

Advertisement
Back