#KeepScarlettHome Campaign

Advertisement
UF is losing just as much!

I would absolutely love for Jordan to stay. He is amazing. However, us losing hurt our chances

UF fired their coach cause they're trying to get better while UM is making invisible changes

Zero gurantees their new coach is any better or more successful than muschamp.

Scarlett and Michel can battle to see who finiashes second behind Missouri, and Tenn gonna be up their **** in a minute too

Advertisement
This campaign will not work on Canesinsight.com ... if everyone goes on Twitter at a given time and gets this trending and including former players retweeting it might work. You cannot write the kid directly but if enough people do it and he feels the love maybe.

It seems his decision is already made but what do we have to lose? more games??? :qR12ZEhp37hu.jpg:

When are you guys going to give me credit for helping land Jerome Brown, Michael Irvin, Ray Lewis, Dan Morgan, Ken Dorsey and Jon Vilma?? You know - because I have that much effect on recruits. When you guys give me my overdue credit for those guys, I'll man up and take the blame for potentially costing us Jordan Scarlett.

I would absolutely love for Jordan to stay. He is amazing. However, us losing hurt our chances

You left out the part where they fired their HC and gave their fans and recruits hope and excitement for the future.

Having said that, sign me up for Keep Scarlett Home movement. Let me start things off by telling Jordan to ignore the record. That 6-7 could have very easily been 7-6 with a few good bounces and more positivity from the fans.

UF fired their coach cause they're trying to get better while UM is making invisible changes

Zero gurantees their new coach is any better or more successful than muschamp.

Scarlett and Michel can battle to see who finiashes second behind Missouri, and Tenn gonna be up their **** in a minute too

Or he can come to UM and compete for last place in the coastal division

Advertisement
Advertisement
At 3:05 PM Tomorrow the 13th we will begin the #KeepScarlettHome campaign. I do not have Twitter as I am not allowed given what I do. But someone needs to write it as follows. Start tagging current players and ask for RT.

" It's 3:05 and it's time for Scarlett to stay home in the 305. #KeepScarlettHome "

Who will take the lead ?!

Unless you want a Dalvin Cook running all over teams. Let's get this.

Advertisement
When are you guys going to give me credit for helping land Jerome Brown, Michael Irvin, Ray Lewis, Dan Morgan, Ken Dorsey and Jon Vilma?? You know - because I have that much effect on recruits. When you guys give me my overdue credit for those guys, I'll man up and take the blame for potentially costing us Jordan Scarlett.

Actually, back in those days, boosters and fans used to have a big role in recruiting. I knew a guy in Pittsburgh, a UM alum, who was very well known in HS football circles. He was asked by one of our assistants back then to call Marino, another lineman, and maybe Jimbo Covert. I can't remember all the names. The lineman whose name I don't remember eventually ended up at Clemson. I had other friends, Hurricane Club members, who were asked to write letters to players. A friend was tasked with sending letters to Bernie Kosar, among others. These boosters also attended breakfasts when the kids came in for visits. This same friend told me he was not ever once asked to come up with any money or anything of value for a recruit, so there was none of that thing going on, at least with him. If that kind of stuff went on, my friend was not involved.

By the mid or late '80's, the NCAA had effectively unwound the connection with alums and boosters and recruiting. The instituted very tough rules on contacts with Prospective Student Athletes. You couldn't even talk to them if you were an alum or booster. It does happen quite a bit though with former players, but it's not supposed to take place between boosters and alums and recruits.

Advertisement
Back