#KeepScarlettHome Campaign

Advertisement
When are you guys going to give me credit for helping land Jerome Brown, Michael Irvin, Ray Lewis, Dan Morgan, Ken Dorsey and Jon Vilma?? You know - because I have that much effect on recruits. When you guys give me my overdue credit for those guys, I'll man up and take the blame for potentially costing us Jordan Scarlett.

You do know that twitter wasn't around when any of those guys you just mentioned were playing here right?

At least say Duke Johnson or Stacey Coley... lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Unique position for this kid. He comes to the U, he's a celebrity and almost a legend. Goes to UF or FSU, just another RB. He will be absolutley loved here if he keeps his word.

And if he leaves, he will be hated...

Unique position for this kid. He comes to the U, he's a celebrity and almost a legend. Goes to UF or FSU, just another RB. He will be absolutley loved here if he keeps his word.

UF has no OL. This kid is crazy to go there. also, he has mentioned to people that if the U has a back year next year and Golden got fired for a better coach, he still has two years to win with that coach.

Advertisement
I think the main thing he is scared about is that there is so much turmoil in Miami right now with the fans putting pressure to fire the coach rather in Florida it's a little more calmer. That and he may have the same coaches during his enrollment at FSU/UF compared to here. Basically, he has to decide if would rather take then tylenol and be good or the stomach shots to be great.

Advertisement
Back