Keeping It Real

Status
Not open for further replies.
I highly doubt Miami will beat UF. I know you guy are going to come for me but i just don't see it happening. We will have a very tough day running the ball. Also I worry about when they put Grimes or Jefferson in the slot. I hope you guys dont think Frierson, Finely or any of our safeties can cover them. Ony chance I think we do have is if one of our Qbs turns into a superstar.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I feel like if we win that game vs UF we will have a **** of a season. But if we lose, it's one of those games that when we play the last game of the season, you will look back at that UF game and say UF ain't beating us again if we play them in a bowl.

Advertisement
Get uf d*ck out your mouth
Agreed, outcha throat now.
1559165510085.gif

I highly doubt Miami will beat UF. I know you guy are going to come for me but i just don't see it happening. We will have a very tough day running the ball. Also I worry about when they put Grimes or Jefferson in the slot. I hope you guys dont think Frierson, Finely or any of our safeties can cover them. Ony chance I think we do have is if one of our Qbs turns into a superstar.

if you can't even get one of our players name right, it leads one to believe you are a long time troll

I don’t see the gaytors OLine handling or even stalemating our DLine and I don’t think their OLine will be better than ours and their DLine isn’t close to what we have. Franks has a track record of not being able to overcome pressure from a dominating DLine. How’s he going to complete all these passes?

Advertisement
Highly doubt isn’t going through my head, but I still think UF has the upper hand mostly because Franks being seasoned starter now and Mullen knows what he can/can’t do. Their WR’s will be a match up against everyone we have sans Bandy/Finley. But I think UF’s OL will be trash and it will force them to be one dimensional. When Manny Diaz forces a team to be one dimensional we have a very good chance to win aside from Wisconsin.

Advertisement

It's a season opener. Both teams will be rusty. No one saw LSU waxing Miami in last year's opener, but it happened.

Florida is coming off a better season and is Top 10 going into 2019. In 2017, a four-win season. Lots can happen in a year.

The Canes need a quarterback to come in, play well enough and keep the offense on the field—while the defense needs to step up. (Also, let's not act like Felipe Franks is anything special.)

Offensive line play will be key, as well. UM has no wiggle room there. Can't be the weak link in a game like this.

Doesn't matter what anyone can "see" happening—that's why they play the game. We'll see what happens.

**** off

franks struggled against everybody they played except the scrubs.... Quit capping for that sorry Fvcker and overrated receiving core. He didn’t do well at all with anyone with a pulse on defense and none of those defenses have defense close to what he will face on 8-24 outside of LSU(Miami style different more tfls and disruptive)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back