Keepin' 'em close, Dumbo Fisher camp updates

D

deleted3746

Only porsting stuff about the recruits on our board.

Day 1

-DT Thomas Holley was at the camp yesterday but did not participate. Holley and his family toured the campus and hung around the camp a couple of hours. The Holleys will be in Gainesville today and The Gables tomorrow.

-2015 DB Kendrell McFadden has good size at 6-2 175 but struggled yesterday. McFadden does not have the speed to play corner and he tried to make up for that by being physical at the line. That works in camp, but not in a real game. McFadden did a lot of work on the side with Mario Edwards Sr., with his footwork and hand placement. McFadden will likely still be recruited by FSU, but he isn't as high on the board as he was before based on this performance.

http://floridastate.247sports.com/Board/36/Fisher-Camp-Day-1-Observations-19264806

Day 2

-Day 2 started at 0930 EST.
-Tyre Brady in attendance, but not participating which is rustling some jimmies
-Other recruits expected to attend: Jojo Robinson, CJ Worton, Alin Edouard, Ermon Lane, Corey Martinez, Adam Torres, Mike Smith, Michael Johnson, and Tyrek Cole.

http://floridastate.247sports.com/Board/36/Live-Thread-Jimbo-Fisher-Camp-Day-2-19272270

Advertisement
CJ Worton worked out at the camp and did well. Said he is firm in his commitment.

Advertisement
CJ Worton worked out at the camp and did well. Said he is firm in his commitment.

Thank you Jesus

good lord, was gettin kinda scared there for a min....wanted no parts of b-rabbit

Lulz.

There's a lot of Noles disappointed as well but some think he is better than his brother and will do well in the slot for them.

McFadden was dealing with a blister and didnt participate in the whole camp.

Apparently the elite recruits get first class treatment up there....recruits get to ride shotgun in Dumbo's golf cart.

Advertisement

Thank you Jesus

good lord, was gettin kinda scared there for a min....wanted no parts of b-rabbit

Lulz.

There's a lot of Noles disappointed as well but some think he is better than his brother and will do well in the slot for them.

Complaining about the length of Miami's camp and now not participating at FSU's camp because he is "dealing with a blister"...

Thank you Jesus

Lulz.

Complaining about the length of Miami's camp and now not participating at FSU's camp because he is "dealing with a blister"...

different mcfadden

I know that I'm about to get crucified for this but what the f*** is Alin doing camping at FSU. Dude it is simple, your either fully committed or your not. You camp to showcase what you got, if he wants to keep looking around then decommit or don't get all a** hurt when we keep looking around for other QB's. Guy threw a little fit when he heard about Kaaya and Malik, he supposedly talked with the coaches and said he is fine again. A week later he is up at FSU? This kid ending up somewhere come next February should not be a shock.

Advertisement
I know that I'm about to get crucified for this but what the f*** is Alin doing camping at FSU. Dude it is simple, your either fully committed or your not. You camp to showcase what you got, if he wants to keep looking around then decommit or don't get all a** hurt when we keep looking around for other QB's. Guy threw a little fit when he heard about Kaaya and Malik, he supposedly talked with the coaches and said he is fine again. A week later he is up at FSU? This kid ending up somewhere come next February should not be a shock.
Alin Edouard #10 ‏@ALLEN_EDWARD2 7h
USF CAMP TODAY !

USF CAMP TODAY !

Lol this kid. If Malik commits or another QB pops up, he has no reason to get mad other then at himself. Coaches would not still be shopping if he had just shut it down. I think Kaaya has him shook.

USF CAMP TODAY !

Lol this kid. If Malik commits or another QB pops up, he has no reason to get mad other then at himself. Coaches would not still be shopping if he had just shut it down. I think Kaaya has him shook.

Alin is just the first of a very long list

Advertisement
USF CAMP TODAY !

is Alin at the camp by himself or is he with his teammates?

Advertisement
Back