Keep them Canes?

PCBcanefan

99 problems but FSU ain’t 1
With they way our season is going and the way we think it will end, what is our chances of keeping recruits interested? Is Richt and his team going to be able to keep anyone we need that might be on the fence? What is the selling point if we are loosing to the other schools that might be going for the same guys? As of right now it looks like a solid class, and can get better, but looks like Miami might be a hard sell right now. I'm guessing that the opportunity of immediate playing time might be our best and only sell, especially in any O line role.

Advertisement
How can you be so sure CMR will not right his team. Starting this Thursday I expect Coach Richt to revamp his offensive philosophy to make it more Kaaya friendly. With our continued defensive improvement we may go undefeated the rest of the year and still win the coastal!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How can you be so sure CMR will not right his team. Starting this Thursday I expect Coach Richt to revamp his offensive philosophy to make it more Kaaya friendly. With our continued defensive improvement we may go undefeated the rest of the year and still win the coastal!!!!

Same.

Miami is still paradise esp compared to a lot of these hick towns like ole miss, alabama, etc. We still have a better coach than places like Tenn, UF, LSU, USC, ND etc. Winning isnt the only thing that sells otherwise Tenn, UF, Ole Miss, us, ND, and USC etc. would all be Sol. Need to continue to sell location, playing time, money flowing into the program ie. prac facility, big time staff, and education will still sell to the select few that actually give a **** about that.

Any CB, Safety, Wr, OL, and QB can be sold on early playing time or even immediate starter minutes. Even LBs have potential to get early PT because after the three freshman we have a bunch of injured players like gordinier and Owens.

Lastly most of our best commitments like Perry, Bandy, Deejay and DJ seem all in on trying to right this ship. Only big time guy we need to semi worry about is donaldson but hes been committed forever and has to see the fact that he will start day 1 here.

jesus fkin christ the most annoying question on a recruiting board. kids dont come here because u win or lose.....relationships ***** christ.....if notre dame beat us by 100 amari carter still picking us over them and theres playing time on both defenses. y diggs go to maryland??? there buns sauce..........y portis come to miami and loved florida his whole,life? butch relationships......either pay for play taking care of bills $$$$$ its always always a business descision for elite players......y gurley pick richt?relationship.....(oh n butch got fired he was comitted there because he was cheating better than mr $$$. relationships or the saying hes like family means i can pick up the phone n **** take care of me.....aint about school man or i love there tradition.....they say that on camera.......its rare u see a genuine love for a school but if u followed this for five years u figure out whos who. DJ coming cuz the relationship and saban wanted him bad at db. WHERES THE BETTER PLACE TO GO FOR HIM If wetalkin bout wins of course its bama and he chose us. dj himself knows hes a db n is choosing to play that here which is the best spot for him

Advertisement
jesus fkin christ the most annoying question on a recruiting board. kids dont come here because u win or lose.....relationships ***** christ.....if notre dame beat us by 100 amari carter still picking us over them and theres playing time on both defenses. y diggs go to maryland??? there buns sauce..........y portis come to miami and loved florida his whole,life? butch relationships......either pay for play taking care of bills $$$$$ its always always a business descision for elite players......y gurley pick richt?relationship.....(oh n butch got fired he was comitted there because he was cheating better than mr $$$. relationships or the saying hes like family means i can pick up the phone n **** take care of me.....aint about school man or i love there tradition.....they say that on camera.......its rare u see a genuine love for a school but if u followed this for five years u figure out whos who. DJ coming cuz the relationship and saban wanted him bad at db. WHERES THE BETTER PLACE TO GO FOR HIM If wetalkin bout wins of course its bama and he chose us. dj himself knows hes a db n is choosing to play that here which is the best spot for him
This has to have been written by a third grader from a third world nation!

These kids see that the "new guard" is coming here to dominate and aint playing either. (Joe Jax, Pinkney, Quarterman, McCloud, Richards, etc) They will want to be apart of it. AND they believe in Richt. They have seen what he is capable of and believe it or not every kid believes it will be their class that brings up back to prominence.

I actually believe the 2016 class (like the 97' class) will be the one that does it and the 2018 class (like the 99' class) is the one that puts us over the top and keeps us elite for years to come. I think this class is the class that fills the holes and gaps that the last class lacked. (like the 98' class)

This has to have been written by a third grader from a third world nation!

Ni99@ i graduated third grade....nah all jokes aside im on my ohone i aint trying to be all professional my dude. If u understand it good......the more alarming thing is i understand recruiting better than these guys that r autocorrect police. These r fkin dumb questions n it ****es me off year after year.

U seeethe same **** every year posted.....we won so they wil pick us......who the *** writes that with a str8 face. It will never be about winning ever its about relationships....if it was about winning AG wouldnt be able to convince anyone to come here.

If you spoke English or even something close to a intelligible language I could probably accept your answer.

Thanks for the input fellas. Just a bit concerned if the players we have now will fit into the system CMR is trying to implement. Just because it seems like Manny was able to almost turn around a defense overnight and the offense is a bit more of a struggle.

Advertisement

If you understand, this was actually salient and very very true...

But being that this is the internets...

Never tell anyone outside the family what you are thinking again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because that was suppose to be last week, or the week before that. Take your pick.

It's CMR and the staff's job to bring in top recruits! If you ask me we've turned the corner (not there yet) on recruiting and getting more top talent to stay home. Need to get to the point where we can lock up the top SoFl and OOS targets early. Winning and the seeds CMR is planting with youth programs will solve that issue.

Advertisement
Back