Keep me in your prayers

Advertisement
You need to educate your aunt and take her to the campus. That’s ridiculous that she lives in Broward with that mentality.
Old ppl are hard headed lol. She see what’s on channel 7 and believes that’s all of Miami. It’s her grandson so u know how that is. But really I think he wants to go oos. Funny part is he’s not even the best athlete out of the brothers. The middle one is bigger and faster but doesn’t like sports. The little one does track but hasn’t hit his spurt yet

Old ppl are hard headed lol. She see what’s on channel 7 and believes that’s all of Miami. It’s her grandson so u know how that is. But really I think he wants to go oos. Funny part is he’s not even the best athlete out of the brothers. The middle one is bigger and faster but doesn’t like sports. The little one does track but hasn’t hit his spurt yet

Are you close with them, do they call you uncle?
Take them out, help them see the world and steer them to us.

Advertisement
Man my aunt called me and I had to pretend to be happy about the school he chose😂..she wants him at Bama. And she’s scared of Miami from what she sees on the news..gag is she lives in Broward her **** self🤦🏾‍♂️

Sliding Ice Hockey GIF by NHL

(You slippin', dawg.)

Man my aunt called me and I had to pretend to be happy about the school he chose😂..she wants him at Bama. And she’s scared of Miami from what she sees on the news..gag is she lives in Broward her **** self🤦🏾‍♂️

This is what blows my mind.

Are there ANY objective facts behind this thought process? SMFH

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tell her to shut off the tv and google abit
0A796F62-D7EB-4791-94D2-B3ACB7E9A664.jpeg

Last edited:
Lmao, **** you guys (not mods). Are my gifs that bad (rhetorical, i know they're awesome)? @RVACane @JD08 am I partially band from doing any attachments? I can't even post pics.
You have all the right permissions. What size gif are you trying to post?

Advertisement
I lived in Ohio for two long years do to elderly parent in law issues. No offense, but what an armpit of a state it is. Place in general is oppressed and depressed. Crime and heroin is rampant as they have nothing better to do and factories closing again. Hope your nephew never leaves campus....no reason too really. Lakes don’t freeze, really no snow, just sucky weather and mud all over.

I lived in Ohio for two long years do to elderly parent in law issues. No offense, but what an armpit of a state it is. Place in general is oppressed and depressed. Crime and heroin is rampant as they have nothing better to do and factories closing again. Hope your nephew never leaves campus....no reason too really. Lakes don’t freeze, really no snow, just sucky weather and mud all over.

sounds like Palatka minus the cold weather

drive 25 minutes north and it's like entering a new country ( tip of jacksonville )

That’s how my friends from Ohio describe it. Not ****ting you one bit.

Advertisement
Back