Keeon Virgile and Julio Derosier?

nycane

All-ACC
Premium
Any word if we are still trying to nab them? AG said on radio, "i am still not done recruiting for this year's class"
Virgile is a beast and if Butch seen something in him, I would love to have him.
Derosier i would take based on potential. nothing to lose.

Advertisement
Is he silent because he is still trying to qualify for the fall but not sure if it will happen?

Advertisement
Advertisement
A rephrasing of my question:

1) Why is he a silent commit? I thought that was generally a tactic used by high schoolers who still want to take visits but don't want to deal with constantly having people try to flip them

2) Is there still a chance he enrolls for fall camp?

A rephrasing of my question:

1) Why is he a silent commit? I thought that was generally a tactic used by high schoolers who still want to take visits but don't want to deal with constantly having people try to flip them

2) Is there still a chance he enrolls for fall camp?

Honestly don't know either answer to those. Just know it's not because of grades.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Keeon Virgile, is he transferring?

Where did this name come from?

Committed to UNC out of hs in 2011 i think he played at North Miami Beach with Ricardo Louis. He redshirted at UNC then transferred to a Juco not sure where but he's a RS soph now with 2 years to play 2 starting in 2014..

Okay and where did his name come from?

I believe Virgile implies Haitian decent.

Committed to UNC out of hs in 2011 i think he played at North Miami Beach with Ricardo Louis. He redshirted at UNC then transferred to a Juco not sure where but he's a RS soph now with 2 years to play 2 starting in 2014..

Idk but i'm sure since Paul,Johnson, and Terry are gone Miami asked about him since they would need a Juco LB in this class to fill a need right away..

I believe Virgile implies Haitian decent.

Yup..

Advertisement
Back