Keef trolling his own HS coach

I think all you worrying about this, should look at the flip side- we could use an outsize personality again, long as said personality also performs on the field, and is a good teammate. They are not mutually exclusive.

Advertisement
I worry about kids like this. Seems to me that the ones who take this process seriously probably also take football seriously. But maybe I'm wrong. Maybe, if Warren Sapp was a HS recruit now, he'd be a clown and still have gone on to be a dominant DT. I just like it when we're dealing with Duke Johnson-types: kids who commit, don't care about the attention and drama, and just want to train and ball out on the field.

I have to agree.

If a kid's dream is to play at Alabama, or FSU, or Silly Sally's School of Beauty, I really don't care. But don't be a phony and an attention monger. If you're not sure? Great!!! That's what recruiting is for, McFly. It's why they give you 2+ years to do your homework, meet with coaches, take official visits, talk to your parents, and your barber, let you think about it, and make up your mind.

The infantile drama? The "soft commits?" the hat tricks, the twitter stupidity, the "de-commiting to see what's out there?" It just makes you look like a horse's ***, and doesn't do anyone a service. (See, the poster child: Willie Williams)

Personally I think it's all funny as **** and is the perfect case study for why adults should not get so worked up about it. He's serving up red meat, people eat it up, then get mad they ate it.

Bingo^^^

+rep

He's doing it on purpose. Leave the boy alone. He hasnt dissed anybody, he just hasn't said where he's leaning.

Personally I think it's all funny as **** and is the perfect case study for why adults should not get so worked up about it. He's serving up red meat, people eat it up, then get mad they ate it.

Bingo^^^

+rep

He's doing it on purpose. Leave the boy alone. He hasnt dissed anybody, he just hasn't said where he's leaning.

+rep. No idea why people are so worked about Bryant. To my knowledge he has never dissed or done anything disrespectful to Miami.

Advertisement
Back