Keef trolling his own HS coach

FUFSU

Keep sending stuff coward
New rivals article had me LOL.

Asked if he thinks Miami is still in it, Bean said, "I guess."

Bean says his main advice to Bryant in the recruiting process was to "be simple, straightforward so people know what's on your mind, don't leave them with any surprises. That's always been my advice. If they (his players) take the advice, they take it. If they don't, that's between them and their parents."

:rollcanes:

Last edited:
Advertisement
So his own coach thinks he is an *******? Bodes well for his future.

68.jpg

I worry about kids like this. Seems to me that the ones who take this process seriously probably also take football seriously. But maybe I'm wrong. Maybe, if Warren Sapp was a HS recruit now, he'd be a clown and still have gone on to be a dominant DT. I just like it when we're dealing with Duke Johnson-types: kids who commit, don't care about the attention and drama, and just want to train and ball out on the field.

This just shows that Keith is immature but you put the wrong coach with alot of recruits and they won't listen i mean there is a reason that certain black coaches click wth Miami players for example they respond to them and listen Keith just doesn't with this guy doesn't make him an *******

Advertisement
This just shows that Keith is immature but you put the wrong coach with alot of recruits and they won't listen i mean there is a reason that certain black coaches click wth Miami players for example they respond to them and listen Keith just doesn't with this guy doesn't make him an *******

Don't be afraid to work in some punctuation.

I worry about kids like this. Seems to me that the ones who take this process seriously probably also take football seriously. But maybe I'm wrong. Maybe, if Warren Sapp was a HS recruit now, he'd be a clown and still have gone on to be a dominant DT. I just like it when we're dealing with Duke Johnson-types: kids who commit, don't care about the attention and drama, and just want to train and ball out on the field.

I think if social-media were around in Sapp's day, he would be keefing as well.

I hope this kid is the goods when he steps on a college football field or he will never live this down.

Don't be afraid to work in some punctuation.

:ibisroflmao: i know right?!

Most of us have never been in Keith's situation. This may be the last time in his life that he gets the opportunity to mess with people on this scale. Why not let him have his fun. If he picks Miami I will be happy. If he picks against us then oh well. Some guys just get their panties in a bunch of it and he's feeding off of it hard lol.

Advertisement
Maybe he has been straight up with the staff? He doesn't have to lay it all out there for anybody else. I'm not saying he has, but he's certainly put on a show. Why would he have been sent home from fau unless he told the coach his interest wasn't sincere? One tweet wasn't a big deal ("salute the hoot").

Just a thought.

Personally I think it's all funny as **** and is the perfect case study for why adults should not get so worked up about it. He's serving up red meat, people eat it up, then get mad they ate it.

His antics raise a lot of red flags, on the otherhand I feel we finally have a program in place that can deal with kids like this without allowing them to take the program down with them, so it's worth the gamble.

Advertisement

I worry about any kid that draws this much attention to themselves before they step one second on the practice field. These types normally do not pan out.

Advertisement
I would be doing the same thing Keith is doing if I were given the opportunity. I wouldn't do it as well, but I am **** sure I would be trying.

As far as character concerns go, I'll take possible ******* over laptop thief, drug problem, violent off-field behavior etc.

I have no problem with him clowning people. I'm just a little concerned he can't turn it off and do some work. 99.9% of us have only seen this side of him.

Advertisement
Back