Keef sent home early from FAU visit

In another weird turn, #FAU cut short Atlantic DT Keith Bryant's visit, sending him home for not being serious. fauowlaccess.com/articles/133/f…
8:36pm - 2 Feb 13

20.jpg

Aubry Huff
46.jpg

Advertisement
I think from here on out I will be substituting "Keefed" for being trolled. "UM is being Keefed right now". After this epic Keefing venture he deserves his own terminology.

Advertisement
I want him for the quotables alone. We don't really have any quotable players on the squad. Keef is bound to say some stuff that is etched in Miami history

First I was annoyed, now I'm amused. Crown this kid.

What did FAU think was gonna happen?

"Coach, Army All American with BCS offers and TV announcement wants to visit.......seems legit!"

Advertisement
Haha its all fun and games until he's signs. Then will see what yall have to say

LULZZZ, KEEF was doing the "hometown" a solid by visiting them and they got all butthurt. This is like having Megan Fox ask you to have A2M ,but only for a one night stand ,and telling her "no" because you want a real relationship. Only a ****** would do that. FAU gonna stay ****** for it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Haha its all fun and games until he's signs. Then will see what yall have to say

it's not about where he signs anymore. Personally I dont think the fan base gives a rats *** where he signs anymore. He will though be a living legend on Canes Insight from here on out.

mman i give a **** where he signs if he signs withus ill get me a keef jersey this dude is ******* hilarious lol

I mean this is beyond obnoxious at this point. I mean why waste HIS time and FAUs time just for this silly game. This whole circus is SO played out.

I agree, but FAU knew he was not seriously considering them. I think they used him as much as he used them. I guarantee they loved the idea of a highly ranked kid vsiting them, just for the attention / publicity

Advertisement
I used to care where he signs, I thought he's been all fsu for awhile, don't care anymore, good entertainment though.

I ain't even mad that he's gonna be a Nole. He acts how I would've if I were in his situation.

Advertisement
Back